Chapter 8 - Morning

You woke up.

Your head is fuzzy, your memories are a blur. Your eyes are still blurry and you're lying comfortably on a soft cotton bed in a bedroom wrapped in vibrant red.

You get off the soft bedsheets, and exit the room. A soft song can be heard from downstairs.

"You're awake, my dear."

The soft, silky smooth voice of Wally Darling emerged from the kitchen. You made your way there, the pompadour touting figure appearing in view.

He was frying breakfast on the stovetop, the sizzling of the bacon and aroma made your stomach grumble.

He chuckles, turning up the volume of the cherry red radio on the counter top. He turns over to caress your cheek.

"Did you sleep well?"

"I did."

"Hm, that's good."

Your head was still rather fuzzy and you couldn't really remember anything before you woke up, but you could focus on that when breakfast was just done cooking.

Biting into the crispy toast with a soft sunny-side-up egg in the middle, your tastebuds were absolutely in heaven.

"Is it good?"

"It's really good."

He chuckles, blushing slightly at the kind remarks. He brushed a strand of loose hair on your head to the side.

"Thank you my dear, always so kind for me."

He sits down alongside you on the dining table, playing with your hair. Once the food was finished, he placed the plates gently in the sink as he sat down next to you.

He lightly lifted you onto his lap, your head in the crook of his neck. Something about this position was so familiar, yet you couldn't put your finger on it.

"My dear,"

"Hm?"

"do you enjoy it here? With me and Home?"

"Of course I do."

"Mm, good. That's all that matters."

—————————————————————-

Two chapters in one day, woohoo :D

This chapter is mostly just tooth rotting fluff, I'll admit. But don't worry, seriously yandere stuff will be in the following chapters to come.

Also STOP VOTING PLEASEEEEEEE