Chapter 7 - Spade

Dirt shuffled underneath his every step, the wet mud left behind from the rain staining his pristine shoes.

His pompadour hair out of shape, apparent loose strands combined with it being soaked in sweat.

His signature soft eyes and smile were replaced by ones of pure insanity, his smile dark and demented.

He approached the bright yellow house, its exterior decorated with various vines and fauna. Noticing a small handheld spade in the yard, he plucks it off the ground as you would a flower, shoving it into his pocket.

He knocks gently on the vibrant green door, muffled groans of disdain being heard from the other side. The person who answered, a tall gray figure with bright red cheeks.

"What is it this time?"

"Frank, my dear friend. I came to pay a visit."

"Hmph, your hair is in a mess. Come in and get yourself cleaned up."

Wally steps into the humble abode, the floor behind hard red wood with butterfly cages and books scattered around somehow haphazardly yet with some kind of order behind it.

"I assume you know your way to the bathroom, so please go clean up while I attend to my butterflies."

He chuckles, walking down the cozy hallway, his hand grazing against the bright yellow wallpaper.

Wally brushed his hair up, removing his cardigan to prepare for the mess coming up soon.

He exits the bathroom, spade gripped behind his back as he sits and observes Frank work.

"Frank."

"What is it?"

"What do you know of Y/N?"

"Y/N? As in one of the neighbours that went missing?"

"Yes, them."

"Why'd you ask? Are you planning on finding them? Because if you are, it's a lost cause."

"No, no. I don't plan on finding them."

"Then why are you asking?"

"I was just asking what it might feel like to go missing."

"What do you mean?"

Wally swung the spade roughly against Frank, earning a large gash that bled horribly on Frank's scalp.

Panicked, Frank shoved a pile of books on the coffee table against Wally before running as fast he possibly could.

Wally brushed off the pile of thick Literature, observing Frank frantically run into the woods through the window cell.

He sighed, but ultimately didn't care. He had much better things to care about, you.

He grabbed the bloody spade, bringing it to Home as fast as he could. Upon entry, he noticed Y/N asleep on the couch. He pressed his hand against the wall.

"I got it, now for your end of the deal."

...

Without any warning, the floorboards creaked loudly as they bent open, allowing for Wally to dispose of the bloody spade into the hole.

"Now, will you get them to behave?"

...

"Good."

—————————————————————-

Author here :D

This chapter has more (attempted) murder, yay! But in all seriousness, let's say that this isn't the last you'll see of Frank.

On the other hand, I wanted to leave a few hints at Home's true goal behind these murders. Try to guess it, since I'll try my best to reveal it later on, but as a helper reread Chapter 3.

Also we just hit 1K reads aaaahhhhhhh

Thank you all so much T-T

Also guys I'm not joking stop voting, I literally get like notifications of voting like every hour. Stop, you're all as mad as Wally.