Chapter 9

Edward sensed the distress in Jacob's thoughts and immediately knew something was wrong with Renesmee. He swiftly gathered the rest of the family, and they all rushed to the woods where Jacob had found her.

Bella's heart ached as she saw her daughter's bruised and battered body in Jacob's arms. The entire family was devastated, and they couldn't understand how something like this could have happened to their precious Renesmee.

As the Cullens gathered around Renesmee, they could sense the deep pain she was in. They were determined to do everything they could to help her, but they knew they couldn't fully understand what she was going through. Rosalie held Renesmee's hand, whispering comforting words, while Carlisle examined her injuries.

Alice couldn't see Renesmee's future clearly, but she was certain that they needed to protect her from any further harm. She said, "We have to find a way to help her. She's suffering, and we need to make sure this never happens again."

Esme, her maternal instincts kicking in, embraced Renesmee gently, whispering soothing words into her ear. "We're here for you, sweetheart. We'll make sure you're safe."

Renesmee slowly regained consciousness, feeling the love and support of her family surrounding her. However, she couldn't bring herself to tell them the truth about why she had been in the woods, fearing it would only bring more trouble. Instead, she decided to keep the pain inside and try to deal with it on her own.

J a c o b ;

Jacob, unable to bear seeing Renesmee in pain, pledged to himself that he would do everything in his power to protect her from any further harm. He vowed to stand by her side and help her overcome her struggles, no matter what it took.

As the Cullens and Jacob supported Renesmee through her recovery, they became more determined than ever to keep her safe and help her find the happiness she deserved. They knew that it wouldn't be easy, but they were willing to face any challenge together, as a family.