Meet Megatron, Former Decepticon Warlord

Start from the beginning

Ruby: Ms. Goodwitch, what do you think he was going to say? 

Weiss: Do any of us know who this Osma guy is?

Yang: Will we ever see him again?

Blake: Is Remnant facing a greater threat than the Grimm?

Jaune: What should we--

Glynda Goodwitch: Enough!(This nearly caused everyone to jump in anxiety)I'm sorry, but right now, I'm just as confused as the rest of you. Ms. Scarlantina, contact the Bullhead, have it pick us up at our current position. Our mission is complete. Remember everyone, tell no one other than Professor Ozpin of what we witnessed. If word got out of what transpired here-

Pyrrha: Yes, it would cause massive panic and the Grimm would capitalize on that.

Glynda Goodwitch: Exactly.

Soon the bullhead landed and everyone hopped inside, and were on their way in no time towards Beacon Academy. 

Velvet: Well at least he let us live. So maybe this, metal Titan isn't all bad, maybe.

Coco: If he was a boy, I'd find him hot, to bad he's just nothing but heavy metal, no pun intended.

Yatsu: Thank the Gods, he wasn't their for destruction, based upon his actions and words, he merely wiped out all the Grimm as an act of self-defense.

Fox; If only I wasn't blind, then I'd know why you were all intimidated by this, Titan.

Pyrrha: Not to Worry Fox, you'll be brought up to date on what he looks like-

Ren: When we arrive at Beacon. 

Nora: Well when we get back, I'm going to make a pancake cake to celebrate our first encounter with an alien Robot! 

This caused everyone, Ms. Goodwitch included to stare at her with interest in her words.

Glynda Goodwitch: An alien robot? Is that what you believe this Titan is?

Ruby: Hmm, you know come to think of it, I think that's exactly what he is.

Yang: He was made of nothing but metal.

Weiss: And the way he possessed the ability to change from a robot to some sort of, alien spacecraft to fly away. I think Nora may be onto something.

Blake: I agree with Weiss.(she chapped her lips a bit) Oh, that felt strange to say.

Glynda Goodwitch: Hmm, well whatever he is, Professsor Ozpin will know how to handle the situation. I just hope Atlas doesn't try to capture this Alien Robot.

Coco: Facts, knowing those techno greedy creeps, they'll assume out of arrogance that they can capture him to dissect him to reverse engineer his technology, and end up causing a war between Remnant and him, which will most likely result in our world being reduced to rubble.

Pyrrha: Let's just hope nothing like that ever happens.

All: Agreed.

Meanwhile all the in Grimm Lands. All the way in this purple crystal castle surrounded by the vast Grimm spawning pools, A woman with white skin and black veins, was meditating until, she felt a disturbance in Star Wars' equivalent of the quote," I've felt a disturbance in the force." She opened her eyes in shock and concern, then she got up from her throne, and just stood their contemplating this, complicated turn of events.

" She opened her eyes in shock and concern, then she got up from her throne, and just stood their contemplating this, complicated turn of events

Salem: This new player, he posses the power of a god, a power that surpasses my own perhaps. This is, unsettling.

Soon as she finished talking to herself , Tyrian, her personal assassin, walked in laughing hysterically. But he stopped, when he noticed his Goddesses look of worry. This in turn caused him to drop his hysterical mood.

 This in turn caused him to drop his hysterical mood

Tyrian: Your grace, are you alright. It's not like you to express such, concern and uncertainty. Who can I kill for you! I'm more than willing to-

Salem: While I appreciate you're enthusiasm Tyrian. It's not that at all. In fact, a new player has entered out planet's atmosphere. I'm afraid you'd be killed before you could gather any information of about our new player. 

Tyrian: Hmm, that is, unfortunate. But, I trust you always, my Queen.

He said as he bowed his head in respect. Which in turn got Salem to smile. But that changed when she felt a cry in her mind, causing her to drop to her knees. Tyrian immediately rushed to aid Salem.

Tyrian: Your grace are you-

Salem: Raagghhh! It's, in my, mind! WHO ARE YOU!?!?!?!

Megatron(Talking directly in Salem's mind as he's flying towards his next destination.): Salem, I know this is your mind, I've been granted the power to end your reign of tyranny to a permanent end! I warn you once, Leave Remnant and call back all your creatures of darkness. Or I will end you and this time, you'll not have your immortality to bring you back from the dead! You have been Warned, Over and Out!

Soon, Salem is free of hearing Megatron's Voice and she is helped up by Tyrian. 

Salem: Tyrian, summon the others, we need to have a meeting in here at once. Whoever he is, he shares the same power's of darkness I have, but amplified by a thousand fold. Whoever that was, he'll be sorry he ever messed with us.

Tyrian: Yes, he'll most definitely be sorry

Scene Ends