The first memory

Scar smiled. "I really don't know how you got Jellie into the building!"

"Guess I'm just really good at sneaking small animals into places where they shouldn't be"

"That's kinda specific"

Grace elbowed Scar, making sure the cat was safely in her other hand. "Oh shut up"

"Anyways, we should give the little kitten a bath- I'll go to the store to get a shampoo for her" Scar began making his way to the door.

"Get Adams flea and tick cleansing shampoo for cats, I saw a ad yesterday about it"

"Alrighty!" Scar walked out of the door.

Grace made her way to the bathroom, the cat sleeping in her arms. She closed the door and put the cat down, Turning the warm water on. As the water ran, Jellie woke up and began sniffing the room.

"You didn't think you'd be here earlier today, yeah little kitty?" Grace smiled and pet her behind the ears.

Grace turned bath to the bath, feeling the water with her hands. It was warm, it felt good for a cat bath. She turned the water off as it looked like it would be halfway up Jellie.

Jellie pranced over to the bath and put her paws up, trying and failing to look in the bath. Grace giggled at the sight—a cat willingly trying to get in a bath full of water.

"Are you curious about the bath? Yeah~ I see that" Grace added as Jellie tried to look at the water.

Grace cupped a bit of water in her hands and lowered them down to Jellie, who curiously pawed at the water. Grace sighed as Jellie flung water everywhere, including herself and Grace.

With the remaining amount of water in her hands, Grace poured it on Jellie, who shook it off afterwards; looking at Grace madly.

Grace laughed quietly. "I can't tell if you hate water or love it"

Jellie pranced around again, her tail sticking up. She quickly came to Grace as she held her hand out. For a few calm moments, Jellie was letting Grace pet her, while Grace was petting Jellie, she was also checking for any injuries-luckily, there were only a few old scabs here and there.

A little Knock knock on the door announced Scars arrival.

"Come in"

The door slowly opened, Scar appearing in the doorway. "Hi Jellie!" He smiled.

Jellie looked up at him, a little meow could be heard.

Scar closed the door behind him and sat down. Grace scooted closer closer to the bath, extending her hand to grab Jellie.

"Here's the shampoo" Scar set it down next to the bathtub.

"Thanks"

"No problemo!" Scar smiled.

"So, I already have the bath warm, and I measured it in my head-it looks like it would be about halfway up Jellie"

"Alrighty, so.. do you know how to bathe a cat?" Scar asked.

"Yes, you don't?"

"No, not really. Actually not at all"

Grace scoffed and patted Scars back. "It's alright, I'll show ya how its done"

Scar giggled skeptically. "Alrighty, then"

Grace rolled up her pants and grabbed Jellie, carefully climbing into the bath. She sat down on the edge and poured a little bit of water on her fur; then slowly lowered Jellie into the water.