Not the best start

A/N: Hello! I'm not very good at describing buildings, so the picture is the school :) ^^   

~~~~~~~~~~~

TW: blood 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Scar tapped his foot and looked out of the window, seeing the school up ahead. Yes, he is good with talking to people, but even he gets nervous going to a new school literally in the middle of the school year. By this time, everyone either has their friend group, or doesn't want to talk to anyone new. 

Scar stopped tapping his foot, realizing what he was thinking. He promised his mom long ago he would try and think positively, no matter the situation. From that day, although he had a few bad thoughts here and there, he would quickly wave those thoughts away. Instead, he thought of how much fun he would have. No pessimistic thoughts here!

He looked at his phone. His lock screen was a family picture of Georgia, Lia, Harp, Jessie, and him. They were in front of the willow tree that their dad had planted. Scar smiled. He already missed them, but knew that he would probably see them soon. 

Scar turned off his phone, and put it in his pocket, zipping up his backpack after. Then, he looked out the window, seeing the bus stop up ahead. Scar grabbed his backpack and put it on his lap, waiting for the bus to get closer to the stop before he got up. When the bus got closer, and eventually stopped, Scar stood up, grabbing his backpack and putting it on his back.

"Thank you, sir, for the drive!" Scar said to the bus driver, waving as he walked out of the bus.

He felt the cool, crisp air stinging his cheeks. Scar was surprised it wasn't snowing, but then again, he wasn't exactly used to colder temperatures. Whenever it was cold, his mind made him think it is colder then it actually is. 

Scar looked at his phone, and started walking to where the school should be. He picked up pace, he would probably be late by the time he would get there, but he thought that with his long legs, he could make it. Eventually, he was almost running, while also looking at his phone. Probably not the best decision, but he needed to know where to go.

Bonk 

Scar tumbled back onto the concrete, dropping his phone. He opened his eyes and put his hand up to his head, rubbing it. He looked in front of him, a light pole standing there. Scar scoffed, then, carefully, removed his hand from his head.

"Oh shit!"

Scar couldn't help but curse, his hand was covered with red blood. He grabbed his phone and put put it in camera mode, looking at his head. On his head was blood, oozing onto his face. He put his phone into his pocket and looked in his backpack, trying to find a cloth, towel, or basically anything to help the bleeding. 

He eventually found a tiny cloth, putting it over his forehead. Scar pressed down slightly, letting the cloth soak up as much blood as possible.  His forehead stung like hell, but he got up and kept walking. He would try to make it to the school 

When Scar turned the corner, he saw the school in front of him. His first instinct was to run inside and get help, but he knew that if he did that, he would've fainted almost immediately. Instead, he slowly walked to the school door and opened it. Inside, were a few students talking, opening/closing lockers, etc. 

He looked around for the nurses office. It wasn't very hard to find, with it being right in the front. He slowly walked towards the door and opened it quietly. There, he saw someone wearing a nurses uniform.

"Hey miss! I need some help.."

The nurse looked at Scar, then looked at the cloth covering his forehead. She pulled out something that scar couldn't recognize and told him to sit in a chair. So, he did so, sitting in th nearest chair that he could see. 

A few minutes passed, but eventually, the nurse was done. Scar's bloodied cloth lay in the trash. Although his head still hurt, it felt a bit better then how it did before.

"Thank you.. it feels better" Scars voice wasn't as strong as it usually was

"Your welcome, go lay on the bed over there and take a nap. Don't worry, I'll write a note to your teachers."

Scar smiled, and slowly stood up. After he said thank you one more time, he walked over  to the bed the nurse pointed to and laid down in it. It was really comfy, and soon Scar found himself drifting off to sleep. The last thing he heard was said by the nurse.

"Tell Grace that she won't need to tour Scar until tomorrow"

 Well! I wonder who Grace is, Hmm. Sound a bit familiar? Like a feminine version of someone else's name? Hmmm 

Anyway, poor scar :( his little head is bleeding 😔😔

That might leave a scar 😉

Sorry.. not funny 

Btw sorry it wasn't that long :'D

See you next chapter!