Chapter 25

Only one more chapter after this one and then it's over. :)

Being high and playing video games at the arcade is a first for me. With that being said, we will definitely be doing this again. The games are just so much more fun, and it doesn't matter how terrible we are at the games or how bad we mess up. Everything is just so funny. I'm sure more than a couple people gave us some weird looks, but we could both care less. I think 'Dance Dance Revolution' was a bad choice though. I'm pretty sure we got all the steps wrong, but we had so much fun doing it. I kept looking over at JJ and couldn't contain my laughter, every single time.

After that debacle, J decided to get us some drinks. I chose a table for us to sit at and pulled out my phone. I see that I have a text from Sarah. I'm about to respond when I feel J sit down beside me. He places a water bottle in front of me, which I don't hesitate to drink from. After a few sips of water, I turn my head towards him. He's already looking at me and I find myself smiling. I open my phone camera and we take some selfies. I uploaded the one of us kissing to my Instagram story.

He scoots my chair closer to him and kisses my cheek. "So, are you enjoying this date so far?"

I wrap my arms around his neck and bite my lip. "I'm having the best time. I always have a good time when we're together."

He glances down at my lips. "It's not over yet. There's one more thing I want us to do."

"What's that?" I look at him.

"It's a surprise. Are you ready to go?" He gets up and holds his hand out.

I grab my water bottle and take his hand. I make sure my phone is in my pocket before we leave. JJ leads me to his car, and I don't question it. We'll figure out how we're going to get my car later. He opens the door for me, and I smile as thanks before he closes the door and walks to the driver's side. I respond to Sarah's text as we're pulling out of the parking spot.

JJ switches the radio to this pop station he knows I like, and I can't help but to smile to myself. It's the little things. Before I know it, I'm having my own little concert in the car. J doesn't know the words, but he sings along anyway and that has to be the cutest thing of all. We've just finished our fourth song when he pulls into this secluded spot on the beach. I don't see anyone else, so I wonder what we're doing here.

J turns to me with a smile before exiting the car. I do the same and wait for what to do next. He comes over and wraps his arm around my shoulder. "Here comes my favorite part."

I look over at him. "What's that?"

"We're going for a swim. C'mon." He starts taking his shirt off.

"I didn't bring a bathing suit.." He lifts a brow at me but keeps shedding clothing.

"You don't need one. Start stripping, Kie." He's just in his boxers and socks now.

"What if someone sees us?" I look around making sure no one is lurking in the shadows.

He turns my face toward him. "It's just us. I promise."

I hesitantly step out of my sandals and lift my dress over my head. I'm in my bra and underwear now. I don't miss the way J examines my body. It makes me feel wanted, but I'm still worried about someone seeing us. I reach up to free my hair from its confines and wear the scrunchie around my hand. J steps close to me and wraps his arms around my waist. He smiles and starts leaning in. I meet him halfway when our lips connect. I lift my arms around his neck, and he pulls my body closer to his. His hands are resting on my waist and slowly make their way down to my ass. He gives it a squeeze and slowly pulls away.