Chapter 1: Victory

Start from the beginning

The crowd goes wild once more, it's hard to hear them yet they still manage to get hearable. The cameras took closer look in my car focusing on me and only.

After the introductions and the commentators explaining the entire grid we finally have some time to race. My car is ready, we start the formation lap, slowly driving to keep those tyres warm.

Gladly we didn't have any drama on the formation lap, yet i still felt intimidated, being this up yet so down.

We park our cars on our original positions one car after another. All eyes are on the traffic ligts now, everyone is ready for the first race of the season.

Adrian Del Angelo sits on pole feeling so proud of himself, I bet, it only challenges my nerves widely imagining him how pride must have get the best of him, like nornally. He should be there most arrogant, selfless, full of himself creature there Is to exist. A lucky bastard who won 21'22s and '23s wdc. And the most hatable problematic, guy in the grid, the worst part his fans cant realize how misogynist and low minded he actually is and mostly his girls fans which are countless, I must mention this bastard is handsome deep down..

Once again my mind got lost into its own thoughts, it can easily travel to places But it turns back to life the minute the first red light shows on display.

The traffic lights all five painted with red colou, clearing my head like a perfect machine. Suddenly the adrenaline raised but that wasn't a problem, I like how this feeling made me feel more alive than ever.

Lights are out and way we go. My foot automatically presses the pedal with all force and suddenly air force is against my helmet and vehicle, the tension in the track is everywhere, attacks from everyone to take me out, contact highly unpreventable in every corner, yet i still keep my place. Without any movement further max keeps his position ahead of me.

Soon enough everyone Is fighting for the best position one behind another creating the perfect mess of a car battle and train system. However the front positions stayed quietly the same with me being awfully close to Max Verstappen and Adrian at least two seconds ahead. 

The track is not enough in certain places so accidents can happen easily, which is not a good point as we ought to be more careful with the takeovers. The main and only reason I was going a little bit slower like The others shifting gears and touching lightly with my foot the speed pedal, the minute I was about to have contact with the red bull in front. Luckily there wasn't much damage, but frustration as I remained in my place with no changes at all.

As I'm adjusting better on the road after turn 3 I go in a faster and faster pace crashing the speed pedal in the highest level of speed and handling the steering wheel with ease as Fernado pushes behind me, coming like a flying ball of speed, it was crazy how fast we were all going but yet it seemed to me like we were going slow and everythung else was moving fast leaving us behind like slow ants. Sometimes I push it too hard in the need to feel the limit of having the ability in pacing on rapid speeds, such a thing I notice with difficulty and often leads to accidents due to my lack of understatement.

The Aston Martin passes me and now I'm in the 4th position in lap 6, he had the help of Drs, yet this failure shifted me to this event.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.. I wasn't focused, why was it so hard to focus?Focuse ferrari. He almost managed to destroy my tyres because of his close touch though driving relentlessly, I was the one going slower so that he can pass me but still be on the game. He knew how to push that's for sure.

"Okay Ferreira try to maintain your position" my team advises me like I'm stupid.. it only enrages me more! I'm not stupid.

"There's is no fucking way I'm leaving Aston martin overtake me so easily." I comment while I loosen up on brake and shift gears again making my vehicle go in maximum 260kmh speed in the speed sector which he earlier had the opportunity to drive me on fourth.