She tried to move her hands to wipe it off, but the minute she raised her hand off the desk, he squeezed her tits tighter making her whimper. "I told you not to move," he increased the hold on her tit. With teary eyes, she put her hands back on the desk. "Don't you fucking disobey me, Autumn, not now," he bemused.

Autumn felt his cold fingers on her bare skin, tracing patterns down her back as she sat in his lap, facing the door. She couldn't bear to look at him, so she looked in the mirror as he took pleasure in her discomfort. She was panting, and he was enjoying it. He was watching her in the mirror. "So pure," he mumbled.

He put the glass next to her and picked up the cold droplets lining it. Autumn was watching the movement his fingers made on the glass. Her mind told her this wasn't going to be good. Collecting the drops, he trailed them slowly along her neck, relishing how her body shuddered at his touch. Autumn watched his movements in the mirror, unable to tear her gaze away despite the fear and disgust rising within her.

The droplets were cold against her skin, like icy fingers caressing her, sending a chill down her spine. She tried to keep still, not to give him the satisfaction of seeing her reactions, but it was a losing battle. Every touch, every stroke of the droplets, was like a betrayal to her body, which couldn't help but respond to his advances.

He squeezed her between the desk and himself. "How do you know Nicholas Bianchi?" Zyler asked suddenly as if he was not assaulting her, expecting her to make a normal conversation.

"I am waiting for an answer Autumn," he picked up more droplets and traced her nipples with them. Autumn's core heated in response. No one had ever touched her there, not even she. He knew it. He wanted to make her sob with pleasure. Pleasure will be her punishment, not pain.

"He...." She gasped when he pinched them. "We went to the same school," she refused to look at him now. She was looking at the door. She picked a point and stared at it.

"Do you like him?" He put his chin on her shoulder. She nodded no. "Was he your boyfriend?" He felt a bitter taste in his mouth as he asked her that.

"No," she tried to move or put some distance between them, but he wasn't letting her.

"Uhu," he placed a kiss on her shoulder.

"Are you lying, my dahlia?" he hugged her tight from back, caging her in his arms. This made her mind go into fight or flight mode.

"Please, no," she tried yelling, but it came out as a feeble whimper.

"Shh," he placed his finger, shutting her up.

"I have a gift for you," he picked her up and put her down. He didn't let her come back from shock or give her a chance to adjust to his shift in mood swings.

"Let's go," he dragged her out of the room. He didn't give her a chance even to talk. He threw her in the backseat of his car and asked the driver to put the car into motion. She nervously sat to the far end, putting as much distance as possible from him. He chuckled inwardly. Oh, his girl is going to get the shock of a lifetime. He pulled up the drone footage of her house. He saw Nick and her cozying up at her apartment. He didn't see anything else. All he saw was his inner demons surfacing. He didn't care or take the time to think that this might not have been the case. All he wanted was to punish her and Nick.

Autumn's nerves were in overdrive, her head throbbing with fear. What gift was Zyler talking about? As they left the city behind and headed toward the suburbs, the darkness seemed to swallow them whole. The absence of streetlights made Autumn feel like they were the only people in the world. The only light source came from the car's headlights, illuminating a path through the abyss. Every turn they took, every road they passed, made her heart race faster. She didn't know where they were going but she knew it couldn't be good.