"Hmm, well, you learning early won't hurt, I guess." All Might got up and went to the window to peer at the crowd outside. "All close relatives of the students of U.A. are being called to our school for their protection. It will also act as a shelter to the public. Our principal has assured me that our institution's defensive measures will be beefed up tenfold to accommodate our current country's state. The move for your parents will commence in the next few days."

"See Tooru? You can stay safe back at school!"

"And why not you? If it's going to be as secure as they say, then why leave at all?"

Izuku's fists clenched as he explained, "Cause I can try to end this quickly outside of the school walls. Get society back on track. I can work with the other top pros. We can get to Shigaraki before he can recover and make a move. The longer this chaos goes on, the more people will suffer. If I stay back at U.A., not only does this slow our progress down, I burden everyone else with me having this quirk." The boy paused to catch his breath before saying more calmly, "I've only been reacting to everything that comes my way this past year. It's time l be proactive about it."

Hagakure could see the shaking in her boyfriend's fists. There was a lot of anger being held back in his words. It was an emotion she rarely saw in Midoriya. However, this just strengthened her resolve. "Alright, I get it, you got to leave, but I am still going with you. No ifs, ands, or buts."

Before the boy could protest further, the sound All Might clearing his throat filled the room. "This will get us nowhere. Let me talk to her, Midoriya-san."

This perplexed Tooru, but considering she didn't like arguing in front of others with Izuku, she gave in. "Fine."

Once outside, All Might took a hard right and motioned for the girl to follow. "You are right about one thing."

"Oh?"

"About me not being able to stop you from leaving either. Your quirk complicates things."

"I'm glad you could at least understand that." Tooru already had a long list of ideas of what to do if they rejected her. She had a feeling this could happen and was considering her options for a few days. Transparency gave her plenty of options to escape unnoticed.

They stopped at an elevator, and the old man reached over for the call button. "So, what's the real reason you want to come along? That villainess can't be the main reason."

"I'm concerned about Izuku."

"I'll make sure no harm comes to him. You also have to remember his strength and abilities are now far above most villains."

Tooru pulled on Toshinori's right arm as she said, "I know he's more than capable physically, but I'm worried about his mental state."

The thought seemed to get through as All Might's face darkened. A few moments passed, and the elevator doors came open. The two got in, and then Yagi pushed the keypad. As his hand came back, Hagakure noted they were going to the roof.

"The boy does seem different, but it only makes sense considering all the death and destruction that just happened. It will change anybody."

"You might be used to it, but this is going to be too much for him!"

"Which is all the more reason we do this, to end this quickly, so he doesn't suffer further," All Might said as he slammed his fist on the elevator door. This caused the girl to step back a bit. "Sorry, I'm the adult here, and I should have kept my calm." He took a deep breath before saying, " I don't like this either, but what choice do I have but to assist with his plan? He'll just go anyway if I refuse. Alone."

Cubicityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें