1.

Pov Taehyung 'Come on Jimin, we really have to go to the store because we're out of food

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Pov Taehyung
'Come on Jimin, we really have to go to the store because we're out of food.'
'I don't want to, I'm tired and I want to sleep.'
'I don't care.' I grabbed Jimin's arm and pulled him to the front door. We walked out and Jimin coughed.
'Next time I'll get you back Tae.' He said. I chuckled.
'Okay, good luck with that tho.' He nodded and we walked to the store. We got some basic noodles and then went back to the checkout where luckily it was quiet.
'Say, why did I even have to come along?' Jimin asked.
'Because I didn't want to be alone.' He rolled his eyes and when we got to the cash register the 2 cashiers were talking to each other.
'No, but really, that customer was a real dick.' Said 1 of them. The other laughed and nodded.
'Say Namjoon, maybe you shouldn't talk about customers like that when there are customers in front of you.' Said the boy. The boy named Namjoon turned to us and gave a hard chuckle.
'Sorry for the inconvenience gentlemen.' He scanned our products and I wanted to get my debit card, but I forgot it at home. I looked slowly at Jimin and he sighed exaggeratedly.
'Don't say you forgot your debit card because you do not to get mine.' He said. I chuckled.
'Have you brought it with you then?' Jimin felt his pockets.
'No, not even, well, there goes my free time and your food.'
'Ey, I'm buying this for you too.'
'I'm not even hungry.' I rolled my eyes.
'Anyway, you'll be standing next to my bed at 3 a.m. to tell me you're hungry and to scare my soul out of my body like you always do.' Jimin laughed.
'Yes, that will happen yes.'
'Here.' The boy sitting behind Namjoon held out his debit card.
'I'll pay, it's not much anyway.' He paid for us.
'Ask his name, he's hot.' Jimin whispered to me. I chuckled.
'Hey, thanks for the advance, you'll get it back, Jimin wants to know your name.' I pointed to Jimin who immediately turned red.
'Uh, it's Yoongi, why?'
'He thinks you're hot and wanted to know your name.' Now both boys were red. I looked at Namjoon and he chuckled.
'Have a nice evening boys, enjoy your meal.' He said.
'Thanks, see you around.' I grabbed Jimin's arm and pulled him out of the store.
'Did you really have to say that?!' He yelled.
'Yes.'
'Fuck you.' '
'So no food for you.'
'Not a soul for you tonight.'
'Ah, okay, fine, you're already getting food.' He chuckled and we went to our apartment. The next day, Jimin spent the whole day in his room. I decided to take a look at him at 3 o'clock in the afternoon to see if he was okay. I walked into his room and he was lying with his head on his arms, on the desk. I walked over to him and bent over him. He was asleep. I chuckled and shook my head. I pulled his blanket off the bed and put it over him. I left his room and sat down on the couch. I scrolled through my phone and sighed. I was really bored to death.

Pov Yoongi
'So, Yoongles, come on, I don't want to stay here longer than necessary.' Namjoon said, putting on his coat. I came to him.
'You don't have patience either.'
'It's not my problem that you keep daydreaming about that Jimin guy or something, come on, I'm hungry.' 'Excuse me? I'm just with my head somewhere else, not with Jimin.'
'Oh really?'
'Yes.' I put on my coat and walked past Namjoon. I heard him chuckle and heard him go out after me. We went to a cafe and had a quick bite to eat, after which we went straight to the dorm.
'Bye Yoongles, see you back at school on Monday, right?' I looked at him tiredly and nodded.
'Okay, bye.'
'Bye Joon.' I opened my door and went inside. I sank to the floor against the door and put my head on my knees. I got a notification on my phone that I've been expecting all day.