22

Hushh finally updating after long time.
Lets start without any further delay...

Next day Khushi got up early in the morning and then did some yoga to keep herself energetic for day long activities. After that she went to the washroom and took a shower. Then she select some traditional clothes to wore. She got ready before Advik came to get ready in the room.

Advik entered his room. He looked here and there to make sure no body is in the room. The he took his clothes and went to freshnup. Because before he came to his room he went for a run and after that he went to the gym. After getting ready he went downstairs where everyone was waiting for him to come because today is special day because today his own wife cooked for the first time in his own house. When everyone was there then Khushi start serving everyone but her sweet mother- in- law stopped her saying everyone has hands and they can serve themselves very well. But if you really want to serve someone so you can serve your husband because it's your personal matter and I would not interfere in it. Khushi opened her mouth to say something but her mother - in- law again stopped her saying these are exact sentences her mother in law told her on her first day in the house. So these are the old rules which nobody can break in the house.

After that khushi sat down quietly on her chair beside her dear husband who was about to serve himself but stopped when she sat beside him and start arranging a plate for her adding every dish on her plate. Khushi sat there looking at him surprised because she hasn't seen any male even in her own family serving there wife. She was shocked as well as touched by Advik's gesture. Her heart warmed at his actions. After finishing food her mother in law told everyone to get ready because today is the day when they are going to get aashirvad ( blessings ) form there kuldevi and other Devi Devtas in there area.

Khushi went to her room and retouched her makeup like lipstick, kajal and reapplied her sindoor. When she was wearing her shoes Advik entered the room to get his wallet and car keys.

After that they both went downstairs. Advik told her that he was going out side to drive his car out of the garage. He went outside and she waited for everyone in the hall.

After everybody came downstairs they went outside and sat in there cars and drove to their first destination Kuldevi mandir.

Abhi ( Advik's younger brother ) and his parents sat in one car and khushi sat with Advik in their own car.

Whole ride Advik was driving and khushi was enjoying the weather with the song in background with her eyes closed. She was also aware of certain someone's gaze her but she was too shy to open her eyes to look at him.

Advik always preferred to drive his car by himself but today he felt different than the other days. Because today he has a certain someone with him who is going to be always with him in his colourless life to fulfil it with her own colours to make it colourful. So today he is feeling light than the other days. But he doesn't known that when he was drown in his own thoughts, he was starring at that someone so strongly. The someone was feeling to shy that she turned red.

After reaching the temple Advik's mother told him to go with Khushi and wash their hands and feet from the tap water.

After washing the both came and stood beside Advik's mother. Then she told khushi to draw some pattern with haldi and kumkum on the sides of the stairs of the temple.
After drawing the same pattern on the every alternate stair they reached temple. Their they met the priest. They all took his blessings then they entered the temple and worship the goddess as a couple with the guidance of priest(pandit ji). After that the worship the kajkas ( kanayas/small girl children ) and took their blessings. After that they roam around the temple together with their family.