11

Advik's pov
While dancing khushi look ethereal. She is glowing under the moonlight. She and Sahil both are dancing very beautifully I didn't know Sahil can also dance these types of dances. They both are looking very compatible and comfortable with each other and their sibling bond is showing in their dance. When they both stopped dancing everyone clap.

Everyone was praising them and giving them blessings.

Khushi's pov

When me and Sahil reach our parents after our performance they both blessed us with their blessings and my in-laws also praises us.

Me and Sahil always dance here on every Shivratri's fair but this time Advik ji and my in-laws are also present that's why in starting I'm feeling very nervous but after that I became very comfortable because dancing is only thing which make me relax and comfortable. I always dances in my room while locking it from inside so nobody can see me.

After that we all went to enjoy fair my mom and dad with Advik's mom and dad went to greet other people's.

Sahil and riya and abhi went to rides to enjoy them riya also take her other friends with her. So in total me and advik is alone.

Then he come to me hold my hand and take me to a alone place where no one comes. And directly pinned me to a wall. My breath becomes uneven and my cheeks became red due to our close proximity.

I was looking down he held my chin and make me to look in his eyes. His eyes are looking ethereal they are shining in moonlight. Then he slowly slowly come close to my lips and joined his lips with me I was shocked but later melt into his kiss and closed my eyes but did not reply to his kiss because I don't know how to kiss someone because it was my first kiss and I was feeling so different my legs are becoming jelly but he hold me protectively in his embrace. I was feeling safe in his embrace. After some time I was feeling sort of breath so I pushed him in his chest slowly to get my point that I'm short of breath.
After some time he released me and look directly into my eyes I become shy and looked down and my cheeks become red then he make me look into his eyes and said something which make me shock

Author's pov

Advik : I love you khushi. You come to my life like Ray of light and make my life bright. You like your name make me happy. You also become very important person of my life. I know you like me but don't love me. But you can take your time. But I want to tell you my feelings from very long time and now I can't kept them to myself. I love you so much baby.

When advik was confessing his love to Khushi he is looking directly into her eyes and his eyes hold sincerity and love for her. He was looking at her like she is very special and important person in his life.

After some time when khushi didn't reply advik thought that she is unhappy with his perposal so he spoke

Advik : I know khushi you are very shocked due to my sudden perposal and kiss but I love you and I want to confess my love   to you before our wedding I'm sorry if you didn't like my confession but I love you and....

Before he can complete his sentence khushi kissed him on his lips to shut him up.
That kiss take advik off guard but after some time he replied to her

After some time they broke the kiss and joined their foreheads together

Khushi :  I love you too and I like the kiss but I don't know how to kiss back so I didn't reply and your sudden confession take me off guard that's why I was silent after your confession.

Advik : you love me

Khushi : of course I love you

Advik  hugs her tightly. After some time he break the hug and kiss her forehead.

Then her phone rings

Khushi : hello

When khushi is talking on the phone advik Back hug her and kiss her nape.
She turn her head around and give him access. His kisses are making her legs weak so he holds her from her waist. When adivk bite her nape she try to control her moan because she was talking to her office colleague.
After some time she said byy to her and cut the call.
Then adik make her turn around and hold her waist protectively

Advik : what are you doing to me khushi you are making me feel something that I didn't feel before in my life. You are making me loss my control.

She become shy after hearing his voice and looked down

Advik smile looking at her and try to make her comfortable so he changed the topic

Advik:I didn't knew you can dance cultural dance this gracefully

Khushi smile after hearing his compliment

Khushi : you know me and Sahil always dances natti together

Advik :humm (then he receives a text from abhi that where is he so he told her they should leave now) Acha listen now we should leave to fair

Khushi : humm

Then they both went to fair. And see different types of shops

Then khushi saw wheel ride and smiles. Advik noticed her smile and hold her hands and takes her directly to the ride

After the ride riya, Sahil and abhi joined them and told them that their parents are calling for them

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After the ride riya, Sahil and abhi joined them and told them that their parents are calling for them

After that they went to their parents and start their journey back to home

Everyone is busy in talking
Khushi and ADVIK is walking at back he is holding her hands and walking silently. But the silence is comfortable one.

Hey guys sorry maine bola tha ki do din mai reply karugi pr medicines ki bajah se mai bohot jyada sleepy feel kr ri thi. And uske badh jab mai thek hui toh mujhe mere maasi ke ghar jana pada bahan pr mere maasi ke father in law ki death anniversary thi.
So sorry for late update guys

Or mere jitne bhi mistakes hai iss chapter mai unhe ignore krna

Maine bade Dino badh update kiya hai so maine chapter lamba krne ki kosis ki hai.
Jo bhi pictures maine chapter mai use ki hai bo maine Google se le hai😝😝

Please appreciate my hard work 🙏🙏

Lovee you guys 😘😘and have a wonderful day🌞 or night 🌃

May god give you all his blessings ✨✨

See you soon gyus 🙂🙂