6

Advik's pov
When we reach there house their whole family greeted us whole heartedly. I touched eleders feet. After observing everything my brother also touched their feets. They invited us in the house. We all settled down in the hall. Hall has beautiful interior. It gives very cosy, comfy and Indian feel.
Mom :Acha bhai sahab ab batein toh hoti rahegi pr hum khushi ko milna chahenge.

(here ADVIK uncle and aunt to Khushi's mom dad and khushi also refer ADVIK parents uncle and aunt.)

Uncle : jarur
Sahil beta jao apni behen ko bulao.

Sahil like obedient child went to call khushi to her room.

ADVIK thought : when I was talking to uncle my mom said beta aao betho yahan. Then I looked up to meet a very beautiful view. She is beautiful. She has a mole under her lips and below her nose. Those moles are like beauty spots on her face. They are enhancing her beauty. She has very cute nose and pink kissable lips. She is like a cute doll. She is so cute. I just want to hug her then and there. I don't know what's happening to me but it's very different felling. I never feel like this in my whole life. It's very new and very good felling.

Khushi's pov

After getting ready I was sitting on my bed just then Sahil came to my room and said that they are calling me and want to meet me.

I went down to Hall with Sahil I was wearing a very beautiful umbrella suit. It suits me very well. It defines my curves beautifully.

Khushi's outfit

I went to them and greeted uncle and aunt Namaste

I went to them and greeted uncle and aunt Namaste. Then, aunt told me to sit beside her. But I was felling very sharp glare on me. Those glares are making my legs very weak and I was felling buterfli in my stomach. Those glares are not like bad glares but they are producing new type of felling in me. I was felling very shy.
Just then aunt spoke

Aunt : batein toh hoti rahegi pr agar ek Baar dono akele mai bat kr lete toh Acha hoga.

Mom : ji jarur, khushi beta Advik ko room mai leker jao.

Me :ji

I told him to come with me. Then we both went to my room. There is very awkward silence in between us. But then he decided to speak

He : hey

Me :hello

He : I know hum pehli baar mil rahein hai pr let's talk its about our future

Me:yeah! You are right.

He : okk! Umm my name is Advik sighania. I'm 24 years old. I'm a ceo of S. H. industries. Yeh that's about me if you want to ask something then you can ask me.

Me: my name is Khushi Rajput. I'm 22 years old and I'm a cardiologist.

He : Oo okk! This house is very beautiful do you gyus often come here.

Me :yeah! Whenever we got time we always come here to spend some family time.
He : umm tum is marriage se khush ki I mean ki tumhe force toh ni kiya Gaya hai is relation mai.

Me :noo.... Esa kuch ni hai mai apne marji se marriage ke liye haan ki hai.

He :okk and want to tell you something that I like you. Umm but about you..

Me : (when he said he like me I was blushing madly) I also like you.

Just then Sahil come to call us. When we went downstairs everyone is looking at us like we are some kind of aliens.

Then my mom asked about my answer and I said yes. He also replied positively.

Then everyone started discussing about our engagement and they decided to do engagement day after tomorrow and also decided to spend our vacations together in our this house.
Then after lunch they went to their house.

To be continued....
Byy guys
Jo bhi pics use kiye hai unka credit unke owner ko jata hai.
Agar apko koi complain hai story ke related toh please comment down.
And please vote to my story and apriciate my work..
Byy guys 🙏🙏