𝗘𝗡'𝗢 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞 (𝟱)

scenes of yuki in en-o clock episodes 29 - 39

(disclaimer : i will not be writing scenes for every episode)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

[ episode : 29 ]

after a hearty meal (with a side of log cutting...?), the members were gathered back into the house for their free time. immediately, they crowded around the toys and games that were available to play with. sunghoon and jungwon played with the drone, whilst sunoo and heeseung started to busy themselves with the legos.

"where's jay?" queried yuki, looking around the room.

"he's in the room," replied niki, "let's go see him,"

the two japanese members waddled together into the room where jay was resting on the bed. yuki climbed on the bed, and niki followed suit.

"it's so comfortable," yuki let out a yawn, trying to grab the blanket from jay so that it could cover a bit of herself as well.

"i'm going to sleep here. wake me up when it's dinner," jay sleepily spoke, already drifting off into his sleep.

yuki's lids grew heavy and she tried to fight them open. the words niki was saying sounded more distant. before she knew it, she was asleep, her head resting on jay's shoulder as the two slept peacefully.

"yuki...?" whispered niki, realizing that she wasn't responding to him. his eyes pried off his phone and he turned to see the two sleeping. a smile made its way onto his face. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

heeseung entered the room where he was greeted by the sight of jay and yuki sleeping quietly. the edge of his eyes crinkled into a smile of their own when he saw how yuki was curled up into a ball, trying to keep herself warm because clearly, someone was hogging the blanket. 

he left the room briefly and came back with his puffer jacket. he placed it over the girl,  gazing at her peaceful face fondly.

a few minutes passed and jungwon entered the room, looking at the sleeping figures. 

"jay, yuki wake up~ we made popcorn," jungwon announced, shaking jay's legs. 

jay groaned and rolled to the side, before groggily waking up. the shift in movements caused yuki to wake up as well. she rubbed her lids and let out a yawn, her hair disheveled.