𝗘𝗡-𝗢 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞 (𝟯)

scenes of yuki in en-o clock episode 13 -15

(disclaimer : i will not be writing scenes for every episode)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙  

[ episode thirteen ] 

when yuki stood on the platform, she only realized how high up she actually was. as one of the staff strapped her in the harness for the bungee jump, she felt her legs shaking and her fingers quivering in fear. yuki remained still with no emotion plastered on her face.

"hey yuki are you alright?" jay waved a hand in front of her face, snapping her back to reality.

the younger blinked, "oh um yeah..."

"don't tell me you're terrified of heights now?" heeseung teased, earning a glare from the female.

"it's alright to be scared. fear is only a temporary feeling," consoled jay, patting her shoulder, "i'll go first okay?"

"good luck jay," yuki nodded, her words quiet. jay took one last worried glance at her before he had to go to the ledge. 

yuki watched as he fell from the ledge, his silhouette looking incredibly small compared to the whole scenery she was looking at. this had only made her more terrified. 

"yuki?" heeseung placed a hand on her shoulder, shaking her lightly.

his eyebrows relaxed, staring at the younger girl with worry, "hey, you don't have to do this if you don't want to," 

yuki shook her head, strands of her black hair falling as she did so. she looked at her fingers and clenched her hands, forming a tight fist, "i want to do this,"

"are you sure? please don't force yourself," heeseung was not convinced by her answer. her anxiety was very evident by the way she was worriedly glancing over the platform every so often and how her fingers kept trembling. 

heeseung pulled the younger girl into an embrace, a hand around her back and the other on her head. yuki froze for a moment before she came back to her senses and eventually hugged him back tightly. heeseung rubbed her back in hopes of calming her nerves.

"don't worry hee, i can do this," she removed herself from their embrace, the corners of her lips turning up a bit.

"i know you can," he grinned, ruffling her head.