𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝟮 𝗫 𝗛𝗬𝗕𝗘

scenes of yuki in the game caterers 2 x hybe special 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

[ episode one ]

the sun shone ablaze in the clear and blue sky. the whole landscape was bathed in the warm glow of the sun. the smell of freshly mowed grass was refreshing as opposed to the smell of the woody dance floor the members were used to. yuki couldn't tell if the day was hotter than usual because it was summer or if there were many people in the filming area.

after each hybe group introduced themselves and finished the red hybe green hybe game, they returned back to their tents to enjoy the cool drinks they were able to get in the game.

"jay, don't hold the knife like that!" gasped yuki, jumping out from her seat as she watched how jay sliced the watermelon in half, almost cutting his own hands.

"i think yuki should cut the watermelon," said heeseung, worried that one of the members might accidentally cut their hands instead of the watermelon. jay pouted before passing yuki the knife.

"that looks good," exclaimed yeonjun, who was sitting at the tent beside the ENHYPEN members.

"d-do you want some watermelon?" sputtered jungwon. 

"wow what's that? is that a watermelon? it looks really good," chirped beomgyu, acting as if he wasn't staring at the watermelon the ENHYPEN members obtained the whole time.   

"i'll give it to them," niki quickly grabbed the other uncut half of the watermelon, ready to give it to their sunbaes but was stopped by jay.

"we have to cut it first, we can't just give it to them like that!" 

the TXT members disappointedly told them to enjoy their watermelons, sitting back down in their seats.

just as they sat in their seats, eunchae, the youngest from LE SSERAFIM greeted the TXT members and distributed a plate of watermelon slices her members prepared for the groups that didn't obtain any watermelons. 

the TXT members excitedly stood up from their seats, thanking and praising the younger girl loudly (was it to shade ENHA? we'll never know...). 

"we were too late," jay fake cried.

"we should still give them the watermelon!" jungwon chirped.

"just give it to them," jake agreed. 

niki took the watermelon he placed back a second ago, walking over to TXT's tent but was stopped.

"we don't want it anymore," yeonjun waved the boy back in a joking manner.

"w-why are you giving us the whole thing?" soobin asked in surprise as niki handed him half of the watermelon, "you can keep it and eat it,"

yuki who was silently slicing the watermelon the entire time let out a sigh at the situation. she grabbed one of the plates filled with watermelon slices and walked over to TXT's tent.