𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟✞

did you know tracy and evie aren't friends anymore?" i ask mason as i sit on his bed.

"finally. evie ruined her." he says. i cant deny that because it's true evie ruined the both of us, tracy more than me.

"i'm gonna get some water." i say to mason before getting up and walking out of his room.

i walk into the living room but stop seeing mel, brooke, evie and tracy sitting in the living room with drugs and stolen things all over the table. i freeze as tracy gets up, yelling at them all.

i stand there in shock as mel and tracy argue.

"nova, i'm sorry." evie says.

"you two are cruel, horrible influences on evie." brooke says. "i mean you guys cheat and lie."

"oh my god are you kidding me? where do you think i learned all this shit from." tracy screams.

"tracy was playing with barbie's before she even met evie, and don't bring nova into this. she had nothing to do with it." mel says.

"really? have you checked her purse?" brooke yells before walking over and grabbing my purse dumping it on the table. the drugs and stolen money joining the stuff from tracy's.

tracy runs into the kitchen and we follow as brooke continues to yell at her.

"what the hell did you tell her evie?" tracy asks as brooke grabs evie, revealing the bruises on her face, that i had no idea were from tracy.

"she hit me too! we were just goofing!" tracy yells.

brooke let's go of evie and onto tracy.

"look at this mel." she says pulling up tracy's sleeves revealing her scars.

"she cuts" brooke screams.

"that's none of your business you Frankenstein"

"oh yes it is my business little cunt." brooke yells back as i stand next to the table, not speaking a word as i am still in shock about what's happening.

"that's enough. you need to get out." mel says to them.

"who would want to be in this shit hole anyway. it fucking stinks in here mel!" evie yells.

"then why did you beg her to adopt you?" i yell but evie just looks at me and runs out the door as tracy drops to the ground sobbing. i immediately run over to her falling into the ground next to her to comfort her as her mom tries to help but tracy continues to push her away before finally letting her mom hold onto her, but continues crying and screaming.

"it's okay tracy. i'm here" i say hugging her.

after almost an hour of us all sitting on the floor crying mel takes tracy into her room where they both fell asleep and i stayed sat at the table.

"you never came back with water." mason says as he comes into the kitchen.

i smile at him wiping away my tears.

"i know why though, and i want to help you get better." he says sitting down across from me.

"please?" i ask.

"of course." he says grabbing my hand.

___________________________________

a/n: and that is the end of this story, i'm sorry if the ending kinda feels rushed i was starting to loose motivation to write it but since we were close to the end i tried to push myself i might try to rewrite the last few chapters if i get motivation to but i think for now they are okay!!! also tysm for reading my book and voting on it!!! i also have any other mason story if you haven't read that one, both of these stories aren't connected in anyway whatsoever but in my opinion that one is much more put together and better than this one!!! so please read it if you haven't yet!!!