𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣✞

"Where did Evie and Astrid go?" Haley says walking over to me.

"huh?" i say before turning around to see that they are gone.

"i'll go look outside." Jade says before walking over to the door.

Me and Haley both follow her as she peeks her head of of the door.

"i see then, there over there..... with tracy. it looks like they are buying a bunch of shoes." Jade says.

"what? with what money?" i ask.

"i don't know. it looks like tracy has some kind of like really big wallet tho." Jade responds.

"should we go over there?" haley asks.

"i don't know, i mean tracy looks like she's having fun. oh shit, they leaving." i say before pushing haley and jade to the side so they don't see us watching them.

"where do you guys think they got that money from?" haley asks.

"evie probably stole it." jade says with a slight laugh.

"i hope if anyone stole it, it wasn't tracy." i say.

"i think you should go over there." jade says. "Tracy is your friend, do you really want her to become friends with like your public enemy." she adds.

"she's not my enemy, people are just... starting to like her more than me." i say looking over at jade, no longer paying attention to the three girls across the street.

"and your happy about that?" she asks but i remain silent. "right. see, nova it's okay to not like someone every now and then. okay?"

"not when your me. everyone is supposed to like me, i'm nice, i'm pretty, fuck, everyone thinks i have the perfect life and now they are just moving on to some thirteen year old girl that fucks guys to get drugs? like does no one see the problem with evie." i explain.

"well i guess your right, the shit she does is definitely not okay since she's that young." haley says.

"i just, i don't want tracy to turn out that way too. i'm gonna go look for her, if i don't find her i'll see you guys tomorrow." i say before hugging them both. i walk over to the door before stopping and turning around. "after i buy these." i say picking up the pile of things i had before.

after everything has been paid for, i actually leave them behind this time. i try to listen as i walk down the street to see if i can hear and of the three girls. i turn the corner and see tracy back at the bus stop with a bunch of bags with her.

"hey trace" i say walking over to her. i sit down next to her and set my bag down on the ground next to my feet.

"you will not believe how amazing today was for me." she says.

i can tell that she had fun, i don't want to ruin her mood by bombarding her with questions about the money.

"really?" i asked.

"yeah, we got so much things and i think they like me, i feel like me and them will be good friends." she says.

"that's great,... but uh. i have a question." i say.

"ask away." she says.

right as i'm about to open my mouth to ask the question the bus stops in-front of us. i help tracy with her bags as we get on the bus and i follow her to a seat.

"what was your question?" she asks me as i sit down next to her.

"oh, it's fine. it doesn't really matter, it wasn't an important question." i say.

the rest of the bus ride, i stay silent whike tracy takes out stuff from the bags, showing me her favorite things she got. i have to admit, evie has good taste, knowing that she picked out most of this stuff for tracy, the clothes and all.

"those are all really cute." i say as the bus approaches our stop.

"i know, evie helped me pick everything out." tracy says as we stand up and grab our bags.

we walk down the street silently to her house. thankfully the walk isn't too long because these bags are extremely heavy, especially after holding them for ten minutes straight.

"just set them in my room." tracy says as we walk into her house.

"okay." i reply walking over to her room.

i walk out and see her in the kitchen talking to mel.

"hey mel." i say walking into the kitchen.

"hi sweetie. will you be joining us for dinner?" she asks.

"uh, sure. if it's okay with you." i respond.

"it is. tracy can you add another plate to the table?" she asks.

"sure." she responds walking over to the table with another plate. "wait mom there's already four plates." she says looking over at her mom who just smiles. "why is there four plates?" she says walking back over to her mom. "mom." she says since mel ignored her.

"honey, he just got back, it's just dinner." she says.

"yeah and tomorrow he's just gonna tune up your car right?" tracy responds.

"it needs it." she replies.

i leave the kitchen, so they can talk about it and because it's not really my business. i walk over to masons room and knock on the door.

"come in." i hear him say.

"hey." i say walking into his room.

"hi." he says looking over at me.

i walk into his room and sit down on his bed.

"tracy, tried to tell me she went to mel rose with evie zamora today, can you believe that? like i'd fall for some bullshit lie like that." he says turning around in his chair to face me.

"it wasn't a lie mason." i say with a giggle. "i was there, with them. well i was with them until they went off on their own, but it looks like tracy had a lot of fun." i say.

"yeah, i want her to have fun, but does she really need to go have fun with evie zamora?" he asks.

"well, it was just one time, besides evie is a bitch, so are all of her friends and i know tracy, she will notice that." i say.

"yeah i hope she will." he responds