✞𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟✞

apparently me and mason got there around the same time as the others because they were still by the door.

"hey mason." mel says.

"hey mom, i uh, gotta talk to you in private." he says.

"okay, come in the kitchen." she says, walking in there.

"should we talk about how you get stoned every night with rafa?" tracy asks, walking up to him.

"she knows i smoke pot, tracy." he say's before scoffing. "look at your pupils. your busted." he says as i stay silent next to him.

tracy runs at him, grabbing him. shoving me to the side in the process as well as punching mel's friend. as the continue to fight in the living room tracy grabs a hockey stick.

"go ahead! hit me tracy! come on! you'll go to jail you fucking slut!" mason yells.

"don't you fucking call me a slut!" she says getting closer to him. "mom, mason just called me a slut." she says as they continue to push each other.

"melanie!" her friend yells and mel comes running out, as well as brady and they both grab them, pulling them away from each other. while i stay sat on the floor.

as mel pulls tracy away, tracy looks at me.

"where the fuck have you been?" she yells.

"i was with mason, your the one that went off with a random guy! you left me all alone!" i yell back.

"you were left with a group of people!"

"i don't know any of them, tracy! god, are you ducking dumb? you don't leave your best-friend like that!" i yell.

"enough, you two!" mel says before tracy pushes her off of her. "have you had anything to eat today?" mel asks.

"mom, stop with the food thing!" she screams.

"fuck it. you don't want me to cook for you anymore? fine! you don't want to eat my food? fine!" she yells walking into the kitchen

"fine i hate your nasty store brand food anyway!" tracy yells back.

"great!" mel screams. "then i can stop doing twelve haircuts a day trying to pay for all this shit!" she yells kicking a table and then going into the kitchen.

tracy pushes mason and runs to her bedroom and evie follows, completely ignoring me who is still sat on the floor against the wall. mason walks over to me.

he gently grabs my face and looks at my pupils."your still high." he says before helping me up off of the floor. i stay quiet as i listen to mel scream and destroy the kitchen as brady runs in. me and mason follow and stand in the door way as mel comes down.

"mom?" tracy screams from her room.

"don't worry, i got it." brady says getting up and walking past me and mason to go to tracy.

"something peed in your bed." evie says as me and mason walk in.

"take her." brady says handing kayla to mason as tracy continues to scream. i watch mason as he brings kayla to the couch.

"your such a loser." i hear tracy say before brady storms out of the room past me. i look back into tracy's room before she grabs me and pulls me into her room, slamming the door behind me.

"god i cant stand living like this anymore." she says throwing the blankets and pillows on the floor.

"wanna do coke?" evie asks.

tracy looks at me and then at evie.

"fuck yeah." she says.

evie pulls a bag out of her back pocket and lines it up on a book on tracy's desk.

"evie i have to ask you something." tracy says as she snorts the coke.

"yeah?"

"what happened in the dressing room with you and javi?"

"nothing, he's your guy." she says before my and tracy both inhale the white powder through our noses.

once the coke is completely gone, the three of us lie in tracy's sheet-less bed.

"i'm so tired." tracy says, rolling away to face the wall, eventually falling asleep. i look over at evie who is also asleep. i sit up and leave the space in-between them. i quietly leave the room.

"mason?" i whisper, peaking my head into his room.

"hey." he says quietly lifting himself up on his bed so he can see me.

"i uh, wanted to say thank you, for bringing me back earlier and keeping me safe. you didn't have to. i didn't deserve your kindness i've been a total bitch." i ramble.

"no you haven't, we'll you have. but you had a reason for it and i deserves that... bitchiness." he says with a
slight laugh.

"i also wanted to say that i really do forgive
you now. really." i say with a smile before walking into his room.

"that's great, because i've really been missing you." he says moving over slightly so i can sit in his bed. "do you, uh need a place to sleep, because this spot is available." he jokes.

"how kind of you." i giggle, climbing into his bed next to him.

"i really misses us." he said.

"me too." i say leaning my head against his shoulder as he wraps his arms around me.