𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖✞

"yeah baby close your eye. close your eyes." evie says to mel as she brushes eyeshadow onto her.

"hey guys." brady says causing the four of us to look over at him and the chicken.

"what the hell." tracy laughs as the chicken moves weirdly.

"watch is head, look at that. zen chicken." he says as the head doesn't move but the body does.

"chickens are so weird." i laugh before looking at my self the the mirror. Tracts hair is braided into a pony tail whit mine and evies is both down with a couple of braids and two pig tails at the top. i grab some glittered eyeshadow from the pile of makeup and put it on my water line.

"you ladies ready?" mel asks.

"yeah." tracy says.

we all walk in a group laughing and talking as we walk to the movie theatre.

"oh mom i cant see that movie. it's a gross bloody gorey movie and i'm a pacifist like Gandhi." tracy whines.

"why don't we just see the jack black movie." i say pointing at the sign.

"yeah mom it looks funny, i mean it's a giant pig." tracy says.

"yeah i won't be seeing that." brady says.

"it's supposed to be family night." mel says.

"that alright we can see different movies we will meet here at 10:15." brady says before ordering the tickets and handing them to us.

"look i got popcorn and butter in this bag." mel says handing it to tracy.

"thanks mom." she says before pulling both me and evie away.

we wait a few moments before walking back out, evie throws away the food mel gives us and tracy throws away the tickets.

"bye mom." she waves to the empty entrance.

"later jack." evie says.

"free at-last!" i squeal.

"nova?" i hear a voice say. the three of us turn around. face to face with haley and jade.

"oh shit." i whisper. "hey guy-"

"don't even. you totally ditched us last night." jade says, interrupting me.

"yeah, we waited here for hours and you never showed. we missed the movie last night and had to come see it today, we didn't invite you, well because you keep ditching us for them." haley says pointing at evie and tracy.

"i'm allowed to have other friends, jeez." i say.

"you could at-least tell us you cant make it to our plans tho, is your hair pink?" jade asks noticing the pink streaks in my hair that mel did.

"we were supposed to get our hair done together, nova." haley says.

"sorry, i forgot." i shrug.

"wow, people at school are right, you are becoming bitchy." jade says.

"what's that supposed to mean?" i ask stepping away from evie and tracy and closer to the other two girls.

"you know exactly what it means bitch." jade says also stepping closer to me. "go have fun with your new bestfriends." she adds before turning away with haley. "oh and by the way, your not star of the school anymore, all everyone says about you is how much they hate you, see you later nova." she laughs before walking away for good.

"god, what a bitch." i say turning back to evie and tracy.

"you don't need them, you have us now." evie says as she wraps her arm around my shoulder. "let's go."