𝕆𝕟𝕖✞

"Hey." I say as I sit down at one of the outdoor tables in-front of our school.

"Hey Nova." Haley says looking up from her schedule.

Jade holds her hand out. I hand her my schedule.

"Well, we all have lunch together. Haley and I both have math together. Nova and I have science together. You both have history together and then we all have English together." Jade says examining the three of our schedules.

"Thank god." Haley says. "I don't know how I'd be able to survive without one of you in my classes this year. Last year was horrible." She adds.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go look for mason." I say before standing up.

I walk around the school yard. He is probably with his friends.

"Hey trace." I say walking up to masons little sister.

"Oh, hey nova." She says looking at me.

"Have you seen mason?" I ask.

"Oh I was actually about to go look for him, you can come with us." She says, her friend Noel beside her.

We walk around looking for him.

"There he is over there." She says.

"Thanks." I say before waking over to him.

"Hey nova." He says hugging me.

"Hi." I respond.

"Woah." I hear one of his friends say. I turn around to see what he is looking at.

"Evie Zamora sure grew up this summer." Another friend says.

"No shit." I respond sarcastically. I've known Evie for a while, we're not friends but we do know of each other, and she definitely looks a lot older than she did last year.

"Okay, well I gotta get to class. But I'll call you later." Mason says before giving me a kiss and walking away.

"Hey nova." Tracy says walking over to me.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I was wondering if you could help me find my class." She says.

"Yeah sure." I respond taking her schedule as she hands me it.

I tell her to follow me as I lead her to her class, which is ironically next to mine.

"Thank you so much." She says as we approach the door.

"It's no problem." I respond.

"You know, your like the big sister I never had. I hope you and mason stay together forever." She says before hugging me.

"Aww, thanks trace. Your like the little sister I never had, and I really hope we do to." I say as I hug her back.