18| Apology accepted?

Start from the beginning

"Amaya, I know, I messed things up, please let me explain myself once, I know I called our relationship a burden, but trust me, this is anything but a burden to me"

He took both her hands in his and stared at her eyes, without blinking.

"That night, I was angry on myself, I felt like I crossed a limit, that I should not have, and made you feel uncomfortable, my mind was in chaos which resulted in me messing everything up, I am genuinely very sorry"

Amaya sighed, she did not know how to react, she could not understand him.

"Rudra, you never crossed a limit, if I was uncomfortable with you I would have confronted you myself, you shouldn't overthink about these things" She gave a gentle squeeze to his hands and smiled.

"So am I forgiven?" He asked with hope dancing in his eyes making him chuckle.

"Yes" A large smile broke out on his face and a sudden urge to hug her developed though he controlled himself.

"So are you and Krish coming back to home, with me today?"

"No" Her reply wiped the smile off his face and his expressions morphed into sheer panic.

"Huh? Amaya, I'm really sorry, why are you divorcing me? I'll not repeat this ever"

"Rudra I under- Wait a min, divorce? When did I say I'm divorcing you?" Amaya furrowed her eyebrows, she was confused, what had happened to this man.

"Yo-You came here to your maternal home, you are not living with us and the reason behind this is me, so I surmised you are giving a thought to divorce" As he completed hus sentence Amaya couldn't help herself and laughed like a crazy woman.

"Silly, Mom and dad had called me to come over for a few days, yes I was angry but I wouldn't just ask you for a divorce, stop overthinking"

After hearing her all he could feel was relief, sheer relief.

"Then why are you not coming with me? I miss yo- Krish a lot"

"Because, it has just been 4 days I came here, I'll come home after spending sometime with mom and dad"

"When?" She felt butterflies with the thought that he was craving for her presence or was desperate for her to come back but may be if was just her assumption, he was just missing Krish. She was not that special to him.

"May be after 3-4 days" She smiled but what he said next took her by surprise.

"Can I hug you?" He asked, he had missed her a lot that just a smile wouldn't be enough, and after a lot of courage, he grew the balls to ask for a hug.

"Huh, I mean yes you can" She moved a little bit closer to him while he locked his hands on her waist, buring his face on the crook of her neck.

She wrapped her hands around his neck and both closed their eyes, enjoying the blissful moment, coz this was their very first hug.

***

Amaya was patting Krish's chest softly as the latter snored lightly, already asleep.

She rewinded the happenings of the day and an instant blush spread on her cheeks.

The moment when Rudra saw her in bathrobe was flashing infront if her eyes and his reaction was making her feel butterflies.

Then the hug, hugging him was the actual meaning of serenity for her, so calm and peaceful.

The sound of a notification pulled her out of her thoughts, she grabbed her phonr, it was a message from Rudra.

Rudy 🚨🐒|
Kaatu kaise raataan oh saaware,
Jeeya nahi jaata sun baaware

A tinge of red spread on her cheeks, then an idea striked her, she bit a smile before typing.

You|
Bawasir ke liye try kare vaidrishi arshkalp, 40 saalo ka vishwaas! 😃

(Try vaidrishi arshkalp for piles, belief of 40 years)

Rudy 🚨🐒|
😒😒

A small chuckle escaped her lips. But the question was what had happened to him? Why was he behaving like a love sick puppy suddenly? What had happened to the Rudy she knew.

 But the question was what had happened to him? Why was he behaving like a love sick puppy suddenly? What had happened to the Rudy she knew

Hello everyone!

Amaya could ruin a moment very easily, right?

Well she gets it fron the author 😌

Anyways,

Thankyou so much for so many comments and votes.
AND A BIG THANKYOU FOR SHOWERING SO MUCH LOVE ON THIS STORY!

We are gonna hit 1k votes OMGGG

Yesterday it was so heartwarming to open wattpad and get welcomed by so many notifications.

It's not possible to tag everyone for me right now but thankyou so much guys, this means a lot 🥺❤️