24. Missing Pieces of the Puzzle

Start from the beginning

********************************

Hours after the event, Allira's hands continued to tremble; her feet twitched and jumped at every sound. Her mind was overstimulated with fear and kept her on edge.

Currently sitting upon one of the beds in the infirmary, unable to control the physical stimming of her body. Legs not long enough to reach the floor swung back and forth. Still dressed in her pajamas, Katsuki still at her side.

She was incredibly thankful for Katsuki, he had not left her alone since the incident. Both were greatly shaken up by seeing the remains of Allira's room and heavily confided in each other. Burdened with the knowledge of being stalked, threatened and attacked. The two students barely broke contact, holding hands and heads on shoulders.

After altering the teachers, they were heavily questioned and placed in the main building for protection. U.A.'s infirmary was the most secure place on the entire campus. Located at the heart of the school, buried safely guarded by the surrounding grounds.

All Might had stayed with them while Aizawa and other important staff went to observe the damage. It wasn't long before the entire building was evacuated and their classmates joined them in the infirmary.

They all said their hellos and expressed their condolences before promptly leaving them alone, mostly because Katsuki was so aggravated that no one wanted to bother him further. He was incredibly protective of Allira, especially after the incident. This was a fact that the entire class knew very well, but it had never been this severe before.

Along with their classmates a few more answers arrived. For example, no one else heard the ruckus in the middle of the night because the room below Allira was empty and Uraraka (her only neighbor) had slept in Ashido's room for a sleepover. Which left no one in any of the surrounding rooms to hear the commotion.

Allira was filled with anxiety, because she knew what would happen. She knew that her Father would take her away and the thought terrified her.

He would be the first person the school would contact, the first person notified and told about the situation. Allira could see it already, bags packed, car loaded and gas tank filled. They would be driving away momentarily and there was nothing she could do about it.

This was the way it always happened, every time. She was always dragged away. But now, more than ever, Allira desperately wanted to stay.

Her father was bound to know about her relationship at this point, the teachers must have told him about where Allira had been sleeping instead of her own room. She had no doubt that her father would not be pleased about this news. He was always so possessive and guarded her like she was still a child.

This was one of the many reasons Allira felt such pressure to do everything right. He held all his hopes and ambitions on her shoulders. She couldn't let him down, couldn't fail at anything.

Katsuki had never met her father before, but he knew enough to know her situation. In general, from all the stories and late night cries, Katsuki never liked her father. He sounded like a cold, old man who cared more about his work than his child.

This made Allira even more nervous about the upcoming altercation. Her father would arrive soon and the men would finally meet. The two most important people in Allira's life, each stubborn, hard working and protective of her. The probability of things going sour was high and it caused Allira's blood pressure to rise.

The room stayed entirely silent as Katsuki and Allira waited in the small room. The view out the window grew brighter as the morning turned to afternoon. It was still a school day, so classes had already started and regular daily activities resumed as normal.