Part 1: Prologue/ The Void

Summary:

Classification AU:

Moxxie has tried so hard to be okay...for years he's been working to move on from his past, move on from his fathers abuse and the mafia in general.

But Crimson is determined to get Moxxie back, so he does what any reasonable parent would...and kidnaps him. And boy does Crimson know exactly what to do to make his little Moxxie to do what he wants.

Let's just say His father wasn't the only thing Moxxie hid from Millie...

Notes:

⚠️Read me!⚠️
I know nothing about the mafia basically...and especially nothing about The Mafia in hell. So, I'm gonna get a lot wrong. It's fanfiction. I'm not too worried.

Also, this story takes place after 'Itty bitty imps' you don't necessarily have to read that first. But, I do recommend reading it...I worked really hard on it 👉👈

Also major content warning:
This book contains themes such as: Age regression, forcing someone to regress, child abuse, kidnapping, using past trauma to manipulate someone, murder, bad parents, and lots of violence.

Age regression is a coping mechanism not anything else, if you don't like it, and that's not your thing this is your cue to leave.

This book has a lot of triggering things in it- I will have warnings in every chapter, (If I miss anything please lmk) just please be careful. (Mind the tags and warnings this one gets dark)

TW for this chapter: Flashbacks, nightmares, lying, murder, self doubt, guilt, depression, anxiety, panic attack, and hiding one's true feelings.

Title: The Void by Melanie Martinez 

My Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/nottapossum 

~

~

"Let this be a lesson, Moxxie; This is what happens when you cross me."

Moxxie jumped up as if he could physically escape from his dream. He gasped for air pathetically as he felt a tightness in his chest.

"Moxxie?" Millie, his wife got up and turned on the light. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she sits up. She can see Moxxie is trembling, and breathing heavily.

Millie moves closer to him, but not too close to avoid overwhelming him, just enough so he could see her. "Moxxie. Mox, You're okay. I'm here, look at me." She speaks gently so he knows he's safe, that she's there for him.

He can't, he can't! He can't do this, his shaking continues as well as his intense breathing, he's dying, bad things are happening, he's gonna die!

"Moxxie, you're safe, okay? You're just here in bed with me. It's just another panic attack, the feelings will go away. I promise, you're okay." Millie reassured.

Moxxie nods, trying to calm down.

"What do you need, baby?" Millie asks.

"Breathe..." Moxxie says. "I can't-"

"It's okay, just take a deep breath through your lungs..." she instructs.

"...can't." He says.

"You can...try again. Take a deep breath in..."

He does.

"Hold it for a moment..." she instructed, "now slowly let it out."

He does, and then she helps him repeat that until his breathing gets under control and he's calmer.