Chapter 78: Together

The interior of the palace-like Mingyue Mansion was very lively at the moment. When Lin Ning and Li Chengyan walked in side by side, the guests in the whole mansion, either in suits and shoes, or in beautiful clothes, stopped talking and all cast their eyes.

This time the party is not just a gathering of the crew, most of the people who come are top entertainers in the entertainment circle, or well-known directors and screenwriters in the circle, as well as top designers of StarCraft, etc. Midsummer Entertainment intends to introduce Lin Ning to all the guests, although Lin Ning don't have plan to stay in the entertainment industry for a long time, but this can be regarded as paving the way for the future.

Counting it down like this, the guests in the entire mansion are famous people whose names can be counted among the stars. Originally, the arrival of Zhang Yiming, Su Xiaoxun, Xu Ranzhi and others had raised the party a lot, and the participation of a strong dark horse like Lin Ning attracted the attention of many people. No one thought that Lin Ning would still be related to Major General Lin Rou, which made countless people secretly looking forward to this opportunity, intending to meet the star celebrity who is frequently searched but has an up-up favorability.

Although there were gossip that Huo Yu came to this party, His Royal Highness the Marshal will definitely come because of Lin Ning. But not many people took it seriously. After all, it is well known that His Highness the Marshal is a workaholic, and it is not an easy task for him to let go of his work.

So when they actually arrived at the Mingyue Mansion and found that His Royal Highness Marshal was really on the guest list, they were so shocked that their jaws almost dislocated. Now Lin Ning and Li Chengyan walked side by side, either cool and handsome, or handsome and beautiful, which shocked the guests present.

Huo Yu was even more surrounded by guests, and the corners of his lips were slightly raised to meet the two people's eyes from a distance.

Huo Yu is the mysterious boss who made the whole star curious. His Royal Highness the Marshal even raised the level of the whole party by himself. The circle is booming, but this kind of big man with the strength of a behemoth behind him can't be climbed no matter what, and he is not qualified to flatter.

Everyone looked at Lin Ning, who had a calm face, and suddenly felt that Midsummer Entertainment had found a treasure. As long as this person was there, no matter how big the giant was, they would be able to invite them.

Lin Ning doesn't like entertaining and socializing, but as the core of the crew, he must do a good job of saving face no matter what. At this time, Zhang Yiming had already come step by step, which made Lin Ning breathe a sigh of relief.

One of the great advantages of the Interstellar Age is that there is no alcohol, so even a party of this level does not drink alcohol. With Lin Ning's unremitting efforts, the relationship between Li Chengyan and Zhang Yiming is no longer as rigid and weird as it was at the beginning, and the chat between the two of them has no sense of fire. With these two people at their side, Lin Ning was responsible for smiling and shaking hands wherever he went, and the Marshal Best Actor took over all social activities.

Especially beside Li Chengyan, there seemed to be many beautiful stars and entertainers who wanted to join in, but they were intimidated by Li Chengyan's calm aura. Zhang Yiming was happy at the side, watching Li Chengyan treat the flatterer with a cold face, and smiling politely and warmly by himself.

——Actually, as long as he said a word, those celebrities and entertainers would not dare to do it again, but Zhang Yiming obviously didn't want Li Chengyan to have a hard time.