Chapter 76: The Truth Comes Out

The outside rumors have been circulating for about two months. After the Luo family and Major General Lin Rou's incident was thoroughly investigated, the Imperial Military Press Release Center finally gave the most authoritative and official answer.

As the most official news platform in the interstellar era, the Imperial Military News Release Center has always had countless military fans and netizens. Wars in the interstellar era are frequent, and almost every person is a military fan. Netizens pay more attention to military news than ever before. After all, interstellar wars are not only the life and death of countries, but also the fate of the entire human race. Unprecedented unity regardless of region or planet.

People waited for a long time, and the official news was delayed. Just when people were anxious and helpless, and finally had to get together, it was such an ordinary night that the Imperial Military Press Release Center quietly reported to the The outside world threw a shocking news that was enough to detonate the entire interstellar public opinion.

As usual, many netizens who were entangled in whether to follow Lemon Kitchen's food live broadcast or watch military news jumped back and forth on both sides. However, after the military center released the latest news, the eyes of countless people were attracted. They were shocked to see that the military green head portrait of the military news center turned gray, and the entire news page also turned gray, as if they were silently praying for someone.

Countless netizens silently began to watch the latest video from the Imperial Military Press Release Center, but after only one minute, the netizens who watched the live news in the entire interstellar world exploded, nothing else, this latest video turned out to be about the current prisoner Luo who is currently being held in a military prison. The video of the owner of the house, Major General Lin Rou who disappeared in the interstellar transition a few years ago!

The video revealed in detail the dark activities behind the Luo family in recent years, and how to use the reputation of the ancestors to embezzle and accept bribes. There are countless regulations, which shocked the netizens. But everyone knows that this is not the worst. In the video, the military host, who is loved by netizens, revealed in detail how the head of the Luo family instigated others to use special abilities to put deadly timing crystals in the spaceship, causing abnormal energy fluctuations in the spaceship, and collaborating with the senior generals of the Zerg race, which finally made Major General Lin Rou's spaceship completely disappear during the interstellar transition.

Even the most famous military host in Interstellar couldn’t help being filled with righteous indignation when explaining this news. He was worthless for Major General Lin Rou, and wished he could beat this scum to death. However, he still maintained a good professional quality and continued. news broadcast.

This is not over yet, the special abilities and accusations of the instigated person, the source and function of the timing crystal, and some of the screens that can be broadcast in the black box are all displayed in the whole incident, the evidence is conclusive and indefensible. For such a long period of time, the entire Luo family's past has been turned upside down, and the evidence is also the kind that directly beats people to death.

The broadcast did not end here, and the screen changed, and the last video of Major General Lin Rou and other mecha fighters in the spaceship bravely fighting against the Zerg, fighting bloody battles under heavy artillery fire, and swearing to the death in the black box was released. When the spaceship was hit and shattered, Major General Lin Rou was fighting several senior Zerg generals, while using all his strength to successfully transfer the black box out of the transition center, attracting everyone's attention.