Player Cards

Rimuru POV-

"So this is the world of Overlord? It seems kinda dark and gloomy" said Chloe.

"Yeah this world is kinda messed up in that regard. The human race has been on the brink of extinction multiple times and are at the bottom of the food chain here. Needless to say they are very weak and pathetic compared to all the superior races, especially the players of Yggdrasil and the NPCs" I explained.

"Hey Rimuru, so what do these avatars we are in actually do? I can't sense any powers from them at all" said Milim

"That's right. We haven't designed our avatars yet. You see, in this world, the players and NPCs can reach up to lv100 at max, which is actually a summation of levels of the classes that they have chosen....."

And so, I went on and explained them every single detail about the class system. How the classes are divided into base, high and rare categories based on their power and capabilities. Base can be levelled up to 15, high to 10 and rare to 5. Rare classes are, like, actually rare and powerful.

"I am also giving you the freedom to create any custom classes you may want, so pour your heart out on designing your avatar!" 

"Whoohoo! Just watch what I come up with!" said Milim excitedly.

"This really does seem exciting. Lets see here..." said Chloe and was lost in thought. 

I should get down to designing my avatar as well. I have a pretty cool idea for what I want. You up Ciel?

<Yes master. I will design your avatar with perfection>

*

A few hours later-

"So, are you all ready now?" 

"Yeah. I am perfectly ready now" said Milim in a serious tone. 

Ho?  Let's see what you have got here.

Milim Nava Player card -

Player level - 100

Race classes-

Common - Dragon kin (Lv.15), 

High -
Dragonoid (lv.10),
Spiritual life from (LV.10),
Unholy Dragon (Lv.10)

Rare -
Digital Life Form (Lv.5),
True Dragon Lord (Lv.5) {The highest epitome of power a dragon can reach. At this stage, the dragon attains divinity and is highly resistant to magic and, has tremendous physical strength and firepower, extremely high defense, immunity to mind attacks, along with many other benefits}