Chapter 28

Prakash and Shweta are sitting in the balcony of their room.

Shweta: Say Prakashji what you wanted to tell. Since last 15 minutes you are quiet. If not then atleast tell me who is it about?

Prakash: It is about Avni and Neil.

Saying this he looked at her.

Prakash: You want to know who is Neil's ex-girlfriend?

Shweta: Haa. Mere hathe lag jaaye vo maar maar ke usska bharta bana Dena hai Maine usska.
(Yes, she gets once in my hands I will not leave her.)

Prakash smiles slightly and searching
something on his phone he says.

Prakash: So, she is the girl.

Prakash: She is the girl our Neil once loved or I would say he still loves

Shweta: Avni.. Means Avni is that girl whom Neil loved. I am not going to leave her. And I got Neil married to Avni itself.

Prakash: Shwetaji please calm down. It was just a misunderstanding. You know what happened.

Prakash then tells the whole story about AvNeil to her and his and Avni's conversation which they had on the terrace and everything.

Shweta: Means there was a misunderstanding between Avni and Neil due to which they both were apart. Neil did not even listened his side for once and left and when she tried to contact he blocked her from all ways.

Prakash: That time, Avni needed Neil the most and he just left her.

Shweta: Ye Neil bhi na, aane do Ghar use accha sabak sikhaungi ussko. Usski na purani aadat hai Kisi ki baat na sunneki. Ullu ka pattha.
(This Neil, just let him come home, I teach him a good lesson. This is his old habit to not listen to anyone. Idiot.)

Prakash: You can later teach him a lesson but it wasn't only Avni who needed Neil, there was someone else as well.

Shweta: Who?

Prakash: Come, I will tell you everything once we go there.

Prakash and Shweta left the house. Then they reached Sunrise Heights. Ab vaha ka drama we will see later. Lets go to our Neil to see what is he doing.
We can see a beautiful beach almost decorated.

Neil: Wifey I am sure you will be surprised after seeing this I know. I want to see you happy again. I want to live with like we use to earlier, happily in love. Okayy Neil, now stop thinking about your Avni and focus on some work.

He looks at the men decorating the beach and said.

Neil:Ohh Bhai thoda jaldi karo na shaam tak ka hi time hai Apne paas.
(Just do the work fast, we have time till evening only.)

Saying this he went towards the workers who were decorating the beach. On the other side Shweta and Prakash were standing in front of a door and rang the bell.

Shweta: Prakashji where and why have you brought me? Please tell?

Prakash: Telling Shweta ji. Bass ek minute.

And soon Nanno opened the door. Shweta saw her and Prakash asked whether he can come inside or not. Nanno permits them politely and ask them to sit and what would they have tea or coffee which they refused politely.

Prakash(to Shweta): Just a minute, Shwetaji.
(To Nanno): kaha hai?
(Where is she)

Nanno looked at him and understood about whom he was asking and points towards the room. Prakash went in only to his granddaughter sleeping peacefully with a pout. He picked her up carefully not disturbing her sleep and brought her out. Shweta saw the baby and got confused.

Shweta: Who is this baby Prakashji?

Prakash: This is Anaya . Neil and Avni's symbol of love, their daughter.

Shweta: Whatttt??

On the other side Avni was sitting in her room talking to one of her colleague.

Avni: No yarr Rishabh, I am not coming to chill out today as I wasn't to go with Maa and Papa for their friend's son's reception. And I also would have to convince Anaya.

Rishabh: Okay Thats is fine. But why aren't you bringing Anaya to the hospital since a few days.

Avni: Vo Maine papa ko sab Sach Bata diya hai so he said that he would look after her and play with her. And you know what, she is also attached to her grandpa.

Rishabh: Vo to thik hai but tu Neil ko kab batane wali hai about Anaya?
(When are you going to tell Neil about Anaya?)

Avni: Very soon. Okay now leave, your patients must be waiting for you. Lunch time is over dude.

Rishabh: Yess okay I am going byee.

Avni: Byee.

Rishabh went and Avni got lost in her thoughts.

.........................................................................

Enjoy reading.

Love Love 😊