Chapter 41

Neil came out if the washroom and saw that Avni is sitting on the couch busy in her phone. Neil came and Avni felt his presence but didn't looked up. Neil thought to converse a little with her as he is always trying to mend their relationship from past 7 months. He goes and sit beside her on the couch maintaining a little distance. Avni saw him.

Neil: Can I sit here?

Avni nods and again got busy in her phone.

Neil: Kya kare Rahi ho?

Avni: Story padh Rahi hu Kyu Tumhe Mera phone check karna hai Kya whether I am cheating on you or not?

Neil: Are Avni Maine aisa kab bola Maine to bass pucha ki Kya kare Rahi ho normally just you know. Accha vo chdo Anaya mere subah janeke baad jaldi shaant hogayi thi ya..

Avni: Nahi ussko chocolate diya to vo shaant hogayi. But she was missing her papi whole day.

Neil: Ohh.. to Tum mujhe call kardeti na Mai usse baat karta thodi der..

Avni: Surely I will do it next time.

Avni again got busy in her phone smiling in her mind. Neil saw that Avni is showing no interest in talking to him so he took his phone out and was doing some work. Avni saw this and thought something. She kept her phone and said.

Avni: Phone do.

Neil: Ek minute ha mujhe ek important kaam hai.

Avni(in a little louder voice): Phone do.

Neil: Ha bass ek minute.

Avni(shouts but not that loud that Anaya would wake up): Phone do.

Neil got scared and gave the phone to her.

Avni: Mera phone charging pe lagao.

Neil: Okayy.

He took her phone and went near the charging point.

Neil (in mind): Ajib hi ladki hai Bhai. Lady don kahiki. Dara diya mujhe.

Avni saw him and smiled but when he turned around she again gave the stern expression. Neil saw and thought that Avni was not paying any heed to him so he went near Anaya and sat near her head caressing it lovingly. He kissed her forehead. Avni saw this and said.

Avni: Yaha aao.

Neil: Sorry?

Avni: Maine kaha Yaha aao usse disturb mat karo badi mushkil se soyi hai vo. Come here and sit.

Neil: Okayy.

Neil then kissed her forehead and went and stood in front of her. Avni saw up from the phone and says.

Avni: Kya? Mera muh Kya dekh rahe ho? Baitho?

Neil: Kaha?

Avni then keeps the phone on the couch sits straight and then cleans her lap and says.

Avni: Aao yaha baitho. (Patting her lap)

Neil sees her quietly.

Avni: Achha yaha nahi baithna. To
(pointing to her head) yaha baith jao. Itna Bada couch hai baitho na yahape. Ab Kya nariyal(coconut) phodu Kya baithne keliye.

Neil: Haa? Nahi nahi nahi baith raha hu.

Neil then quickly sat beside her. Avni shifted slightly towards him. Neil saw that she opened his Whatsapp. Avni saw a name of a lady and asked.

Avni: Ye Laila Kaun hai? Isske saath roj itne baate karte ho Tum.

Neil: Karna padta hai Avni Kyuki...