Burning petals/one-shot(part 2 of 'Flowers')

Heyo! Time for some angst:)

And no, im not dead🥲 IM ALIVE AND WALKING

___---___
I give spoilers but no context:

Bbb: *playing with Thorn*
Thorn: *playing and looking out for danger*

Also:
MN/Mother Nature: *protects her children*
Elemental Brothers: give us HIM-

___________________________________________

Thorn POV:

It's been a good week.
My plants are growing very well and Healthy, the weather looks fine today.

And it does seem like a great day to hunt for some food, we really are getting low from food since the last winter.
Boboiboy has been so hungry that he forced himself not to tell me.
It's good that i heard his stomach growl from hunger if not, i wouldn't know what would i do if he suffers from starvation.

The wind has been quiet strong for a while but that doesn't stop me. I grabbed my spear and bow with arrows.
Equipping my small bag in case for any fruits on the way.

Boboiboy is still asleep, i didn't have the heart to wake the boy up as i know he had stay up late for looking after my injured knee.
I should've seen that trap there
I was so stupid at that time thinking it's a cost clear.

But I'm taking it back now.

.
.
.
.
.

So allegedly i never would've thought to get a stack of coins on my way home.

It's unexpected ok? I never knew it'd be there, if it weren't for the squirrel that has been bugging me the whole hunting.

But here i am, walking gloriously back at our hut and dragging a dead animal on my way back,
It's almost nightfall which, i kinda notice that time is moving too fast.

Or quite fast if someone would gladly ask me.

"DURI!"
A body came and crushed onto me, stumbling us back down and hitting the grass floor aggressively.

"WHERE WERE you??!"
Boboiboy looks like about to collapse in panic, i mean i didn't gave any warnings which is a stupid big Brother move.

I apologetic-ly smiled down the boy, giving him soft hair pats which he loves the most.
"Sorry, hate to wake you up from your sleep"
Even if i did said 'Sorry' the younger boy ain't that dumb.

He may look naive and simple but he's a fricking trickster. Which Duri was so proud of and Mother Nature staring at him disapproving-ly, After standing up and bringing the un-alive animal in the hut.

I, of course immediately started the fire on while water is boiling, quickly moved my body forward the counter to get on work with the animal.

Boboiboy is helping too! Of course he's a good little brother of mine: even if he did stole five coins from me, but HEY! There's a reason for that.

"I picked this vegetables up earlier while you were gone" the smaller boy said, showing a well healthy vegetables on the counter.
I gave Boboiboy the most proudest smile that every parents has whenever their kids did something grateful and amazing.

"That's good!, so you go gardening then was it fun?"
I pretended to ask, already knowing the answer.
"YEP! but worms were everywhere, i didn't last long"

"Of course you didn't hehe!!"
Giggles let out of my mouth, almost receiving a small hand to mimic a hard and painful slap.

Though it didn't do much of that pain.