Thunder outside/One-shot

So. Im back with a newly chapter for the series "Family". Yes, i named the season Family so deal with it.

Now it's the tsundere's time to shine with baby BBB!!!
requested by:
Starlight_Anme

Warning:
Hali might be OOC here
+wrong grammars/spelling
+inappropriate words/Bad words

______________________

Halilintar's POV:

"I expect nothing less from this day, not gonna lie"
Mumble the oldest. Still feeling tired from those homework and paperwork,

Halilintar was just off from his work. School and his job working it all together was really difficult. Sure he could just ask his dad some money, but He just can't keep doing that over and over again. That he should also work for his own life since he's close turning into a twenty fucking years old.

He should be responsible and independent, like a big Brother. I mean he is,

Today though, Amato suggested halilintar to get a day off. Which he's half glad and half annoyed, Amato and him never had the best relationship father and son.

"Yooo! Abang hali! Didn't know you'd be here today"
'Ahh- orphan boy is here'

"And what exactly may you need, supra?"
I ask with a dead tone. Im so done with this.
"Ok, i don't need anything but. Dad said we had a new baby brother! Soo."
He paused for a second taking a deep breath, and continuing his sentence. "I want to see him!"

I look at him unsure, yeah yeah he's as smart as Solar but chaotic aswell. Which is likely Blaze.
Speaking of Blaze that arson boi

He spend time with lil bro last week, which has been an unfamiliar and unwelcome feeling is welling up in my chest everytime i see or catch a glimpse of Blaze and Boboiboy spending some quality Big bro and lil bro time.

Yeah, im not. I AM NOT FEELING THAT UNACCEPTABLE EMOTION- I REFUSE.

"Soo, you might be older than me but you ain't older as glacier, HA!"

"what's that supposed to do with this, he isn't here dummy. Thought you were smarter than this" i deadpan at him, only receiving a glare from orphan boy.

Yeah i need to stop calling him that if i don't want to taste gempa's lecture.

"Come on hali! Can you just point where is he's room and i won't bother you for a week!"
That would be great. But im too lazy today, but i guess i could help him for once.
"Upstairs, right hall, third room"

"Oh! Thanks!!"
And off he goes loud footsteps Echoes through the living room.
Leaving all by myself, silently suffering from this emotion again
'Why does this even exist'

"Heard that Supra's here today?"
Amato ask across the dinner table,
Today's that's present here is Amato, Duri, Blaze. Boboiboy, cyclone. And of course. Me

"Earlier, he's here requesting to see Boboiboy" i replied to him without making eye contact.
Like he'll notice it,
"It's been a while since they've visited, you didn't ask them to stay?" Blaze talk while his mouth is occupied with food he's munching on it.
"Pffft- him tsundere? Asking someone to stay. Yeah i hardly believe that"

"Why don't i stab this fork in your eye" i snapped lightly, gripping the metal utensil in my hand. "I'd like to see you try, you wouldn't even catch me" The little annoying mf said, im not enjoying this bish's company.