Flowers/One-shot

Hello again my comrades, how are you all? All good, nice, and comfortable?

Cuz i do goddamned well wish so.

By the way, here's that chapter. Sorry for the wait

___________________________________________

Author's POV:

Nature, the reason why the world is a majestic place. Miracles and other creatures grow.

It symbolize peace and calm, grows different types of beautiful and Smooth flowers or tree's, such as others.

One day, in cliff where stood a beautiful young lad. With his dark-chocolate hair light tanned skin, and a strand of hair turning in light green.

Standing gracefully at the cliff watching the sun rose from its bed. The peaceful and relaxing leaves could be heard.

Rumors say, the boy who stand at the cliff every 6:30 Am in the morning has Nature in his blood.
Meaning to say, he's the Nature's child.

Quite a rumor, but that's why it's a rumor. You'll never know if it's true or not.

"Haaii.. When will he come back"
Mumble the lad still locking gaze at the now rised sun.
Not even bothering by the sunlight, like he's use to it.

It was never this alone for him. All he could ask was a friend or maybe a brother, sibling? Yeah it sounds right. But how?

He never met or known any of his parents, or relatives. He doesn't even know if he's even aloud near the village, plus bad people has been spreading disgusting lies about him.

'Curse child'

'Black sheep of the town'

'Curse monster'

Or so more, their village was ravaged by the emperor's soldiers, 'elementerth' a group of people who eliminate people with great gifted powers the 'Elements' others are rare, strong, uncontrollable. It's even said that it's rare for a child can get a mythical one. But since that he's been secretly living in a village with no element holder, they have been attacked when he was seen.

Now they put the blame on him, you couldn't exactly blame the young lad that he has been getting bullied by the towns children, being chase until he's back at his small cabin, taunted. It's a nightmare for..

Duri..

He never felt home anywhere, he feel so lonely, useless, burden.

But Mother Nature never seem to side with the Boy's thought. Only to make the Forest more welcome and comfortable for the Nature's child.

Duri's glad that he has Mother Nature he's happy.

At that same day, he goes out for a hunt for his morning food,
Hunting was never his specialty but it's one of his practice list. Sometimes when Duri fails to catch a food for himself Mother Nature offer him, it's fruit, dead animals, or maybe vegetables.

He never felt more accepted, but to this day he'll do it for himself. He definitely know that he'll do it.

"OK!, I'm ready to catch some animals!" Duri shouted throughout the wild forest, besides he's the only person in there it's not like anybody's there to live in a dangerous un-protected place.

A vine then poke Duri's shoulder to catch the young lad's attention. "Mh? Oh! Mother Nature! How are you? And good morning" brightly said the boy smiling at the vine, naming it Mother Nature.