Multiverse of reverse/one-shot

As i previous or re-read my sneak peek chapter. I mistype it as "book" but it's actually a chapter or one shot.

Yeah i was dumb to not even notice it right away, but here ya go.

My newly made one-shot that's it's topic is about Multiverse. I don't have the enough knowledge to know everything about Multiverse,
So bare with me.
:)

Warning: this book has a-
Cringe
OOC
bad grammar
Bad words/cursing
Possible wrong spelling

࿐ཽ༵༆༒....༒༆࿐ཽ༵

Boboiboy's POV:

it was supposed to be color blue, not red.

"Gopal, i already written it down on the paper, and it said is color blue"
I made sure not to raise my voice at my friend who is sulking, and staring down at the cement floor.

Gopal was tasked to buy curtains for the new design of our hangout room in our study cabin. Which is only located at our school.

Say yaya, that blue would match at the color light lavender.
Ying was agreeing with her of course,
But gopal has no accompany to go and buy some.

Which really worries me because gopal was not the best in picking the right color or shade of it, he may sometimes be forgetful, even if ying already shoved the paper in his face.

"Huhuhuhu! Boboiboy what should i do?!, the store is too far away from here. And i don't want to come running back it!?"
Gopal grabbed my shoulder's and repeatedly shaking me because of 1.fear, ying will be so mad he got the wrong color of curtains.
2. Scolding, yaya would lecture the boy.

"Aduh! Stop shaking me!, my head is hurting from this"
I warned the panicking boy. That instantly let go of me.
"Boboiboy.. You need to help!"

"Eh? But i was tasked into making the two girls some cocoa. Plus they are really tired to the brim of deciding and designing the room"
I argue at him, i would love to help gopal but i was favored to make them some tok aba's Cocoa.

"Huhuh.. Whyyy you don't want to help your best friend!?"
Gopal raised his arm's up in the sky, like a madman.
"Of course i would want to, but-"

"Then help me!"
It's very easy to exchange the wrong item to the right one. What was gopal so afraid of.
"Why are you so scared"
That made gopal reply so late, thinking deeply at, why. Is he so afraid to go. Is it because he doesn't want to be alone, or is it just to take someone with him to be scolded.

"It's because that store.."
He pointed at his back where he came from of his location, i was curious what so something in that store. And finally getting the answer
"It's creepy.."

That made me fall, the anime fall. For correction.
I then stand back up in my feet, and face Palming my best friend who is currently still having that creep out vibe in him.
"Is that all?"

He nodded so fast that his head might fall off.
I sighed tiredly at him, before thinking a solution. And that calls for the 'Triple split' answer

"Ok, but give me a minute ok"

"Thank you boboiboy! This is why you're my best friend"