I met you, on a chaos itself /One-shot

So, i have a deal for y'all

Give me your soul in exchange for Elementals as Villains.

YEAHHHHH! i made ELEMENTALS as FUCKING villains. Look i like the sadistic, sweet-voice,evil villain where they just go around and play in a cruel way with them

you'll know who's the one will starring here🤩

Warning:
OOC
Possible Wrong spellings
Wrong grammars

"IM THE DEVIL"- talking

-yo, he dumb-- thinking

"Yes. Im dumb" - talking in
the earpiece (like the agents use and put on their ears)

*KABOOM* - action/sounds

(S L A Y) -Author's note

___________________________________________

Author's POV:

it's monday, and everyone's upset the summer school is over.
Meaning, BACK TO SCHOOL

Of course they had loved the time where they can just wake up late, and lay down on their bed while scrolling to any social media apps they have.

It's Monday and it means is Test day that their teacher has decided to put on. And it made the three boys groan.

In the middle of the school, outside three boys are sitting on a lunch break table, or may i say Bench. Books spread open for pages to be wind up turning to a another page.

Papers are crumbled, each pens are out of ink and pencils are at their last moment in this world before they become short.

A boy with orange dino cap, with 'B' signature on it. Is currently sighing deeply he has been bored for the past 15 minutes.
They had come to conclusion that this will continue for like this for a while.

The dino cap boy then turned his head towards to the opposite boy in front of him, he was wearing glasses and lavender violet sleeveless T-shirt and white long sleeve to be looked like it's part of the clothing.

The teen has soft violet hair while reading a book named "centuries stories" mainly topic about space adventures. While the violet-haired teen is reading, a another boy with quite not-so-hair head.

Having a red headband wrapped around his head and white t-shirt with his usual green jacket, quite chubby but enough to run away to his responsibilities.

The boy wearing an orange dino cap then groaned loudly and slamming his head on the wooden table, receiving the other two's attention.

"What?"

"We need ideasss"
He groaned with a small voice crack at the end of his sentence.

Gopal, with his usual mood and personality then answered the other one while munching on his chips. "Just ask yaya and ying, those two are the brains"

"Haiih, you forgot that they are our enemy in this project."
Fang, deadpan at the foody lover. Before the other one's sweet expression turns into a horrified one.

"AH LAHH OH NO- what are we going to do!?" Gop asked panicking, asking his other two friends who just did the the anime sweat dropped.

"That's what's i was just thinking about!" Boboiboy cried out. Still suffering from this project their teacher had assigned for them.