Part-35: "After Marriage"- The Wedding

Começar do início

(Then Jimin clapped nd took all attention)

Jimin: Ok so end with a motivation speech. Let's forget this nd Y/N don't bother urself with it nd tell us about ur result.

Y/N: Oh my result ....I passed. (All congrats her but Tae speak proudly)
Taehyung: I knew my wifey is most intelligent.
Jungkook: Nd what about Sia?
Y/N: *chuckle* What!!! u think she could fail?
Jungkook: *coy smile* I know but still...
Y/N: Also passed. (Hearing this Jungkook picked out his phone nd ran out to call Sia, nd here Taehyung look at Y/N with a grin.)

Y/N: *confused* What?
Taehyung: Do u want a reward for passing. (He said wiggling his brows)
Y/N: *widen eyes* No way I think I should go u guys continue. (She about to move back to go out but Taehyung hold her hand nd look at his team members.)

Taehyung: Namjoon hyung!..I'll be back in five minutes. (He said nd dragged Y/N out with him nd all shook their head also laughing at Y/N nervous look who tried to stop Taehyung.)

.
.
.
.

(At Wedding day)

(It's a happy moment but Y/N is pretty nervous nd tensed up even Taehyung told Y/N not to take stress but still she worrying about it coz she also knew how
Taehyung smiling but still he also hurt inside that his many fans not supporting him even Jungkook also faced this when his marriage announced with Sia but not bad like Taehyung having, they supported Jungook in end. Y/N knew Taehyung's matter will also solve soon but till this she can't see him like this.)

(She was thinking all this sitting here alone coz everyone is out, the makeup team left after rdy her nd she was now waiting for the call. She look at her Indian wedding pics just to cheer herself that everything will be fine like before they both did, she smiling looking on her phone when Taehyung came inside suddenly.)

(BTW this is what she wearing)

(When she heard his steps she turn around to Taehyung who came inside while fixing his tie plus holding a carry bag in his hand

(When she heard his steps she turn around to Taehyung who came inside while fixing his tie plus holding a carry bag in his hand. His eyes went at Y/N who first smiling on phone but then look him on doorway her smile gone nd now she just staring him without a blink nd his gaze was on Y/N also to head to toe.)