"Okay," America turns to go get her then realizes, "wait, which one?"

"Cecellia."

"Okay."

America punches a portal and leaves to get Cecellia.

Magda touches her chest as she huffs and huffs... Her eyes turning whiter and whiter by the second as she loses control.

Mom can help... Mom can help.

"AMERICA, IT'S ME, call us back, seriously! I promise I am not listening to anything that Doctor Strange has to say," Cecellia says to a voicemail.

Wanda was out looking for them...

That's when a portal opens as Cecellia stands up.

America comes out, "I need you!"

"Where is Magda?" Cecellia asked.

"She's in this portal, just please come!" America pleads.

Cecellia nods as they go into the portal to the park where Magda is at.

MAGDA SAW HER MOTHER AS SHE GASPS, "mom!"

"Munchkin!" Cecellia ran over to her, "I'm here," as she kneeled she notices her daughter's eyes were white... "Hey, come here."

Cecellia pulled Magda into a hug as America stood there.

Magda wrapped her arms around her mom, "I... I don't want to be a monster, mom..."

"You aren't one," Cecellia told her.

That's when she starts to feel it.

The feeling of energy being sucked from her, but she assumes it's just from all the fighting she's done, "it's going to be okay, I promise," she told her.

But the feeling gets greater and greater!

"Ah..."

"Cecellia?" America asked.

"Mom?" Magda asked as she pulled out of the hug but noticed that some kind of energy was coming out of Cecellia and going into Magda, "no... No... Mom!" 

America ran over, "no! Stop it!"

"What?" Cecellia looked down at the energy as she realized what was happening, "shh, it's okay."

Suddenly Cecellia collapsed as Magda catches her!

"Mommy," Magda pulls her onto her lap, "no, please! I'm so sorry!"

"I can't stop it!" Magda cries, "America! I don't know- I don't know how!"

America stares at her with tears streaming down her face.

"Hey, look at me," Cecellia whispers as Magda looks down, "it's not your fault, okay?"

Magda shook her head as soon the white in her eyes faded and the energy stopped... But so did Cecellia's heart beat...

Magda and America were crying at Cecellia's body for a good minute before Magda stood up grabbing Cecellia's gun from her boot.

"What- What are you doing?" America asked.

"I'm going to end this before I make it fucking worse!" Magda hisses.

America shook her head, "no, please, please don't."

Magda shook her head when suddenly she gasped!

"What is it?!"

Magda drops the gun as she shook her head, "no- no, not now!"

"What is going on?!" America asked.

Magda's body suddenly shifts as she falls onto the ground bundling into a ball and America walks over to her to make sure she is okay.

America then notices...

Magda looks up and shows that she is now an adult.

//Adult Magda is in the gif above^^^

"Oh my god..."

Magda shook her head before looking over gasping, "are you growing again?!" 

"No, it's- I see-" Magda couldn't say it, but she saw her mom...

Magda backed up, her dress didn't fit her really anymore either... She shook her head, "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry America."

"I know..." 

America suddenly punched a portal as Magda was afraid she called for the Avengers but saw it was a random street. "Go, run, they will see it as Strange's prophecy being right," America tells her.

Magda nods, "thank you."

"Don't thank me too much," America says since she starting to feel resentment... She was closest to one person and that person is gone now.

Magda looked down before she went through the portal and America closed it.

America just collapses next to Cecellia as he pulls her into her lap tears falling over the loss of her mother figure...

"Mom..." America whispers.

That's when Wanda flies into the park!

"Cecellia?!"

Wanda yells as she runs over, "no! What happened?!"

America looks up at her as Wanda goes through her memories only to fall to her knees...

"Magda..." America whispers, "I should have-"

"You couldn't stop her when she killed Harkness, there was no stopping her now," Wanda says as she pulled Cecellia's body to her close tears falling, "oh, my love..."

"Till death do us part... They didn't mean the same night, you know..." More tears fell as she felt the breakdown coming before she kisses Cecellia one last time, "one day we will be together again, I promise, but for now. I will watch over America and Magda, no matter what."

America looks at Wanda as she says that...

Magda as well...

MAGDA RAN THROUGH THE STREETS tears streaming down her face when she decides to stop. She goes into an alleyway and pulls out the gun, she leans against the wall and lets the tears flow, "mom... I can't... I just can't do it. Not without you."

Magda puts the gun to her head when suddenly someone puts their hands on the barrel to stop her from shooting herself!

"What the fuck?!" Magda hissed as she looked over to see Bucky Barnes.

Bucky grabbed the gun from her hand.

"Look, I understand this feeling, but this isn't the answer," Bucky told her, obviously not recognizing her. 

Magda shook her head, "no... If you understood, you would agree," she said obviously not knowing Bucky very well.

"You don't know me very well," Bucky states.

"We've met before, you know," Magda points out, "I'm Magda Maximoff."

Bucky realizes as he suddenly does a doubletake, "you- you were like six-teen last time I saw you-"

"I age differently than most people," Magda simply says.

Bucky shook his head, "you shouldn't be out here alone, come into my apartment, I'll help you."

"You were less talkative, the last time I talked to you," Magda points out.

Bucky smiles, "well I've changed."

"Looks to me like you just got a haircut," Magda says crossing her arms.

"YOU'RE STUBBORN, AREN'T YOU?"

//Haha that was the end of Book I, there will be a Book II but I'm not sure when, I will inform you guys of when it comes out I promise... Obviously, Magda and America won't be endgame with how fast Magda grew up, and Cecellia's story, sadly, is over, but obviously, Magda's story is not over.