EUPHORIA - The Soul (JUNGKOOK X OC) (M)

Comincia dall'inizio

The only time that you do not die is if you are a multi bond soulmate, it will leave you feeling like you are missing something in your life but your remaining soulmates can save you from death.
You might also have some mental health issues or illness a lot too, struggle to have kids.
These are rare but do happen if the angel of fate decides that you should be in a multi bond.
If there are loads of you it can lessen the effects of the loss.

If you do ultimately die without meeting your soulmate you absolutely have to be connected and feel happiness with your soulmate in the first 24 hours of death, basically as spirits.
This also applies if you died a horrible death, like you were killed, or committed suicide etc, as your soul will be corrupted by that.
So this is needed even if you have already connected.

The soulmate who died first will have to wait for their soulmate so they can move on together.
The Angel's will do anything to make sure they don't lose your soul to darkness.
They even manipulate everything to help you move on, so you can have a happy experience before you move on.

If you do not, your soul will turn black and you and your soulmate become demon's forever.
You will still be bonded as Demon's though, but it will be an unhealthy mate bond.
So it will have obsessiveness, jealousy, anger, possessiveness, codependency etc.

After this happens there is never any other reincarnation for your soul ever again, you are just a demon forever.
You go to lucifer who then, keep's your soul prisoner and you get bound to him in servitude.
As he then gets another corrupted lost soul.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑖'𝑠 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙, 𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔, 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑒.

𝐵𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘.
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛. . .

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

I open my eye's feeling strange as I don't remember what I'm doing here or where I am, or even who I was with.
What am I doing on the floor? Did I faint again? Did I finally die from the soul poisoning?

I'm so sad and depressed in this life anyway as I never got to see my soulmate, they died before I could meet them.
The last few months have been very painful.
But now for some reason I feel numb, no pain, just hollow nothingness.

My life turned grey as soon as my soul mark immediately turned grey when I was 18, I knew that my soulmate was ill, a psycho or dying and I grieved as it got darker and darker over the years till it finally turned black.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

A sudden bright white light comes into my view and I squint my eyes and try to shield them with my hand.
My eye's focus on the strong light in front of me and it shows a silhouette standing there holding his hand out to me.

As soon as I'm able to focus I see it's a beautiful man smiling at me, his doe eyes are dark brown and his smile is like a cute bunny smile.
I'm shocked by his beautiful face so I just lay there staring at him, he chuckles at me.
"Take my hand please Shiri you can't lay there all day"