More strong part 1

Start from the beginning

"Ok so many dishes are here. Y/n any suggestion what do you think I have to try first?" Jennie's mom asked excitedly "mmh I think this one Jennie loved it when she tried for the first time" y/n pointed the dish "oh okay if Jennie loved it" she replied then tried it.

Y/n was watching her and she was nervously waiting her comment about the food but Jennie's mom was continuing eating so Jennie called her "mom so what do you think?" Her mom widened her eyes "Omo you're right Jennie I love it too sorry y/n it's just so good that I forgot to tell you how was it" hearing this y/n was relieved "I'm glad that you love it try the other dishes" "oh right" then she proceeds to try the other and Jennie laughed while watching her mom.

They passed the night eating, laughing and talking. It ended with bidding goodbyes and Jennie's mom rescheduling the next lunch or dinner.

"I will help you next time and I'm hoping that her dad will come he really missed your good dishes tonight, oh right I would love to meet your parents" Jennie's mom said to y/n "oh I tell them and I will gladly accept your help. We will go now"

After they bid goodbye again y/n drives Jennie at her house then they bid also goodbyes and love you to each other.

As days passed they were so much busy: Jennie always go to America or France for photoshoot, interviews and as guest to the events while y/n with the project company and meetings with potential investors. Not because they were busy they don't have time for each other when Jennie came back to Korea she will have lunch or dinner with y/n and when she is out of country they will video call. Obviously y/n always went out with Chloe when they can because the others are busy too like Jennie.

It was starting another working day when Ryujin as always came inside the office to say y/n's schedule and y/n was already used to so she didn't even look at her.

"So today you have just one meeting and if you can finish to read and sign those paper work you can go at home and not working overtime" hearing this y/n was relieved after 2 weeks of working overtime she could sleep much earlier this time.

After the meeting she was done with her work and could go home since she finished the paperwork before the meeting started then she was about to stand up when her phone started to vibrate. It was Jennie that was calling so she answered.

"Hey princess Good-morning how are you?"

"Good afternoon?" She replies giggling then yawned "Sleepy but I have to go to work" she added pouting

"Oh poor my mandu" y/n teased Jennie causing the latter to pout more

"Hun!!" Jennie shout and y/n already she was sulking so she decided to apologize

"I'm sorry it's just that you're so cute, I really miss you remember to eat breakfast" y/n said

"Yes mom" Jennie teased her this time "oh I miss you too but did you eat lunch?" Jennie asked her

"Ehm..." she ate but it wasn't a meal she really was tired that she wasn't hungry and now she knows that Jennie will be mad at her

"Hun? You didn't right?" Jennie asked seriously

"I ate" y/n replied with a low voice

"And what did you eat?" Jennie said with a tone that made y/n scared

"A cereal bar" y/n said while closing her eyes knowing she will be scolded

"What?!" Jennie shout but then she sighed "hun that's not even a lunch it's just a snack" Jennie said softly, she was worried to her girlfriend's health

"But I wasn't hungry" y/n commented

"I have to tell Ryujin to bring you always lunch now go and have a heavy dinner did you hear me?"