More strong part 1

Author: sorry guys but this month was so busy and there were so much birthdays to attend that I was so tired to write and sorry I'm advance for the grammar error or other mistakes I just re-read fast.
So this is part 1 because it's too long
‼️GUYS please 🙏🏽 comment so I can know what are you thinking about my story
Thank you 🥹 okay I will let you read it sorry
___________________________________

A week passed and Jennie was busier so y/n went out always with Chloe of course when she is free but just as friends obviously for Y/n because for Chloe it was a way to make y/n fall for her. At first y/n tell Jennie their hangouts but then she stopped it because for her it was only an hangout with her friend. Jennie knew about it and they fight but Y/n always do something to be forgiven but Jennie still worry about them well they are both wrong: y/n didn't tell her about their hangouts and Jennie because she doesn't trust her.

Now y/n was driving to pick Jennie at her penthouse because they will go to Jennie's mom.

"I hope your mom will like my cooking" y/n said while they were at the front of the door then Jennie look at her "hun she will not like it" she said teasing her so y/n was more nervous than before then Jennie holds her hands "she will love it hun" she added giggling "princess I'm already nervous don't make me more" y/n complained like a kid causing Jennie to laugh finding her cute then the door opened. "Oh girls please come in Jennie's dad will not come you already know why" Jennie's mom that opened the door said and greeted them with a hug and kiss then she leads them to the living room suddenly a maid came to pick their coat. "You have a beautiful modern house mom like Jennie's penthouse" y/n said while looking around "yeah I got that from her she's my mom hun" Jennie said "thank you y/n so do you want to start cooking?" Y/n nodded smiling so Jennie's mom leads her to the kitchen.

Once they were in the kitchen y/n was mesmerized how it was beautiful "that's an amazing kitchen" Jennie's mom smiled "well are you ready?" "Yes do you want to join?" Y/n asked "I think I will join you next time" "yeah right that's good so you will judge if I cook well" y/n said then she asked about the ingredients and of course there were all in that kitchen so she cook while the two ladies were watching her but also talking about her.

"You really found a good partner Jennie"

"Yes I'm really lucky to meet her" Jennie said laughing remembering how she met her causing her mom to be confused so she asked her "why are you laughing?"

"Oh I just remembered how we met" her mom just hummed like she saying to continue "oh well I bumped into her with my coffee causing her t-shirt to have a mark so I said that I would lend her a shirt since my house was near" hearing that her mom widened her eyes "you what?! Jennie you invited a stranger in your house?" Jennie laughed "why are you laughing? What if she was a bad person?"

"She also said that but mom look at the stranger that you assumed it's a bad person cooking in your kitchen and now girlfriend of your daughter" Jennie said while pointing at y/n so focus cooking "well seeing her she doesn't seem like a bad person" "yeah right? I even offered her a coffee then there we started to become friends and you know what's funny?" Her mom shakes her head as no "she's a blink and she didn't recognize me" her mom was confused "how comes?" "She said that she didn't follow kpop for a long time so I just teased her calling her fake Blink but I wasn't that sad that she didn't recognize me because she treated me like a normal person" her mom smiled hearing that "I'm happy for you Jennie" her mom holds her hand causing Jennie to look at her "I'm happy too mom she treats me like a princess" she said smiling while looking at her mom and they didn't notice that y/n already finished and asked the maid to out the plates on the dinner table.

"Well that's because you're a princess" y/n said smiling looking at Jennie with adoration "and I love you so much" she added causing Jennie's mom to smile "ok too much sweetness here it's not desserts time let's go I'm hungry already"