Dandelions

Y/n pov

I was really happy after 2 weeks of courting her I was thinking to ask her already. I told everything about me but not the billionaire part cause I don't want her to like me because of that even I don't think it's a problem I will tell her when the time comes.

Well it's morning now and I was planning to prepare something for her in the restaurant where I will ask her is she wants to be my gf. The plan is that I will decorate the rooftop and then you will know later ;) (author: no spoiler)

Employee1: so mam these are the cake what do you prefer?

Me: the pink one (the employee1 nodded and prepare the cake)

Employee2: mam where I have to put this?

Me: there (point where it have to be)

It was missing something but all of us are tired so of course we're taking a break to have lunch. We were all in the table eating until an employee speaks.

Employee3: mam?

Me: yes?

Employee3: I just wanted to say that the girl is really lucky to have you

Me: oh why? (Small laugh)

Employee3: because of your efforts isn't sweet right guys?

All the employees: yes!

Employee4: and mam you're really kind! I mean here you are treating us good and having lunch with us

Me: well you're helping me with these but it's not because of that, you're really hardworking just that and you deserve treating good because without you my restaurant would not working so thank you guys

All employee are thanking me and some of them are crying being so emotional

It's 3 pm and the preparation are all ready. I went home to have a shower and prepare myself. Before of that I texted her that I will fetch her at 7:30pm and to wear something elegant but everything in general is okay.

So I am here outside waiting for her to go to my restaurant I closed it just for her and because she's a celebrity. I was talking on the phone for the preparation when I heard the door opened I ended the call and look behind to find a real Princess

Me: hey Beautiful princess shall we ( offer my hand )

Jennie: (blush) we shall ( enter in the car)

Me:( cute) btw you're so beautiful tonight I mean everyday in whatever you're wearing but tonight you're amazing ( looking in her eyes)

Jennie:( blush ) you too. But just drive cause i don't want to have a car accident

Me:(nodded and focused on driving)

After half an hour we were enjoying the dinner and then I put a blindfold on the eyes and guided her on the rooftop where the surprise was

Jennie pov

I was feeling so nervous because I can't see anything. Then I heard her saying to remove the blindfold And when I removed it I was shocked and surprised. She was on the center with a guitar and there was so much flower and light. She really makes me fall harder yeah  you heard it right even its just two weeks I fall for her.

Me: ( teary eyes smiling) y/n it's so beautiful

Y/n: ( smile ) like you princess. Shocked?

Me: yeah who wouldn't? ( chuckle)

Y/n: now enjoy 😉

She was singing dandelions and I was more shocked cause she has a beautiful voice. What else can you do? You're perfect. And when she's singing the chorus "I'm in a field of dandelion wishing on everyone that you'll be mine, mine and I see forever in your eyes I feel okay when I see your smile, smile" she sounded she really mean it.  I was staring for too long that I didn't notice that she was in front of me and I didn't realized that I was crying because of happiness when she wiped the tears looking at me worried.