Surprise

No one pov

Next day

I will go now don't cry jennie said wiping tear on y/n's face. They are now in the airport and y/n drove her there. I will miss you princess y/n said while sobbing. I will miss you too but we're gonna see in five days jennie replies. But that's too much i will go with you know im gon- y/n didn't even finish what she was saying because Jennie cutted her no baby you will gonna finish your work here and then we will have all the time together I'm gonna finished all my work too okay? Seriously she said. Y/n just nodded. Then Jennie's manager call her because they have to go so jennie kiss y/n and hug her I love you I will call you once I'm in Korea don't be stubborn finish all your work okay? Jennie said. Yes princess I will and you pointed Jennie remember to eat on time you always forget to and I love you y/n said and then kiss her forehead. They are in the waiting room no one is there just them and the manager.

After Jennie boarded on the plane y/n went home and decided to start her work to finish it earlier then after 13 hours Jennie called her to informed her that she landed in Korea.

After 3 days y/n finished all her work she will just check the Branch and then she will go to the airport because she has a flight at 12.
Meanwhile jennie was so busy with her schedule that barely have time for rest but she managed to have the time to call y/n or updates her and of course also y/n updates her.
Now she's having a break and it's already 4:30 in the morning but she is confused because y/n always updates her and right now there's no message from her girlfriend even a call or response at her Goodmorning. She tried to call her but she can't reach her so she just text her to ask if everything was okay after send it the manager call her for the last photo shoot. Y/n decided to not text her to surprise her she know that jennie will call her so she turned off the cp while in the plane she continued working so once there she will have much time with her girlfriend. While working the guy that she was working with was trying to hit on her but she avoided him but the guy insisted but she just ignored him the whole time and in the end he gave up.
After working straight for 4 days finally she will have a real break she did the last two photo shoot yesterday morning and early cause she wanted to be free when y/n will came. Before going home she ate a heavy breakfast because she need it knowing she will skip obviously lunch cause she will sleep and now it's 11 in the morning after washed up she collapsed on the bed and fall asleep of course before updated y/n she was angry because she was being ignored but was so tired to start a discussion so she decided to call her later. 
At exactly 9pm she was wake up from a doorbell that continues to ring she was annoyed cause whoever it was disturbed her sleep.

She open the door with her pajama, messy hair I mean not presentable a different person from what you saw in the tv. Once the door was open she start yelling at the person that she thinks it's her manager not even check if it's really her.

Jennie: eonnie!!!! I was sleeping!! Urgh

She noticed that her manager doesn't reply so she looks at the person rubbing her eyes and once her vision adjusted her eyes open widely and hugged the person in front of her.

___Earlier

After y/n checked the restaurant she bids her goodbyes. She told all the instructions to the manager and she also told if there any problem to call her. Once all cleared she went home to prepare herself and called house keeper, the one that take care the house and keep it clean for the family or anyone that will rent it, so he can also start working earlier because the next day will come a couple that already book it. After preparing the luggage she called a taxi and her car was in one of the two garage and it was closed but don't worry the people that will rent the house will have a garage that's why there are two.
At 12 she was already in the lobby to wait the gate to open. When she was going to search some place in Korea her mom called her.