First work day

Y/n pov

Well now I'm in the car to go to the company with my personal assistant that went to my apartment because she said that she wanted to introduce herself.

You will ask what happened in the morning?

__earlier

So i was awake at 5am by the alarm but was not too much loud because of Jennie, I didn't want to wake her. I did my morning routine, showered and wore something formal I mean for work then I went to the kitchen and there was Ms Yeon that was cooking. I seated on the breakfast table and Ms Yeon went to me.

Ms Yeon: Good morning Y/n here your breakfast

Y/n: Good-morning to you too and thank you. Can you please cook for Jennie too at 8am she's gonna wake up later.

Ms Yeon: of course

When I was putting the dishes in the dishwasher someone ring the doorbell and ms Yeon went to open for that one I heard the someone saying she was my personal assistant. I saw Ms Yeon looking  at me telling me if she can let enter that someone.
I signaled her to lead to the living room while I was going too. Once I was there I saw a woman in her twenties sitting on the sofa.

PA: Good morning Ms. Y/l/n

Y/n: just Ms y/n and good morning to you too your name?

PA: Oh I'm sorry i didn't introduce myself earlier so my name is Shin Ryujin and I'm 21 years old

Y/n: so you were saying that your my PA but you're so young are you qualified for this position?

Ryujin: yes also your secretary I was hired by Ms Alexa

Y/n: if you were hired by my sister that means your good with your job

Ryujin: well i can assure you even if I'm young I'm qualified for this job

Y/n: but did you finish your studies?

Ryujin: yeah i started college at the age 16 in 3 years I finished it

Y/n: so you're smart okay I trust my sister

No one pov

It was already 6:30 am and Jennie suddenly woke up and while going to the living room heard y/n talking to someone. Once there she saw a young girl dressed with a nice office dress and then she went to y/n that didn't notice that her girlfriend woke up.

Jennie: who is she hun?

Y/n: hey princess (hugs her side way and kiss her temple) why are you awake it's still early

Jennie then went in front of y/n look at her with her arms crossed

Jennie: who is she y/n?

Y/n: baby don't be jealous I just know now that she's my PA and secretary, Ryujin, hired by my sister so don't be mad (kiss her forehead and hugs her)

Ryujin: nice to meet you Ms Kim (bow)

Jennie: nice to meet you too (look at her then to y/n) I'm not jealous hun (after saying that she yawned)

Y/n: yeah you weren't (said not believing) but you're sleepy go to sleep and when you wake Ms Yeon will make you breakfast I have to go now