Epilogue

Author: ‼️GUYS please 🙏🏽 comment so I can know what are you thinking about my story
Thank you 🥹 okay I will let you read it sorry
________________________________
Love a compless word. I know there are many types of it. My bestfriends show me the friendship love but something happened with one of them and you will know what happened if you will read. My sister and parents show me family love and they told me about the true love that I thought I found but sadly not, maybe I will find it. I also thought that it was the same of the first and great love but it's not because they are other types. They said that you will have at first the first love then the great one and lastly the true love that comes genuinely when you will be with that person and you care about her/him and then you didn't know that you already love her/him. Sometimes can happens that the first or the great love could be the true love because you will meet them again if you're destined to be together.

The destiny I'm not sure if I believe in it you know the said that whatever that happened happened for a reason what if that happened it's because you caused it so if you're relying on the destiny it's mean you're waiting on nothing sure because if you want something you will do something right? So it's your choice aish it's so confusing I know whatever if you get it the n good if not then continue to read it and just forget this paragraph.

Oh yeah i forget to tell you I always get attached to people easily so I care for them too much that if they don't want me anymore I'll get hurt so I'm trying not to be attached to someone so I will not be hurt but I can't help it (Author: you too?) and when you're starting to get attached there it will start to grow your feelings to the person right? and once you will get to know her you will know if you will like her then obviously fall for that person or be just a friend.

Lastly I would like to say that you don't have to identify yourself with one of all the tag that exists I mean loving a person can't be force it, it comes naturally. It's not necessarily have to be Barbie and Ken it can be Barbie and Barbie or Ken and Ken. Whoever you want, whoever makes you happiness. Don't force to change yourself because of other people because it doesn't work and you will not be happy.
Fortunately my family support me but you don't need the acceptance of anyone just yours.

Ok let's start this.... So I'm just a person who lived here in LA since 3 months ago. I bought a little house because I didn't want to live in the city anymore so I just put the apartment on rent. I'm the daughter of a CEO of a billionaire company but I don't run it my sister does. By the way she's 28 and me 20, she's not my real sister cause my parents died when I was 4 and they worked for her parents now mine too cause they adopted me but I didn't change my last name that's why the people didn't know me as a daughter of a billionaire so I was a secret because they wanted me to have a peaceful life without being worried for my life. My sister is so protective towards me, she didn't let me feel that I was adopted and she supported me in every decision I made that's why I love her so much — not romantically guys chill, but of course even my parents supported me.
I believe that you are curios what is my work so  I will tell you I'm the owner of multiple branches restaurant in the world and I started 2 years ago while studying and my family supported me. What so special of my restaurant? I combined the cuisine of the Philippines because of my ethnicity, Italy because I studied there, Japan cause I love theirs cuisine and lastly Korea for kpop — yeah I was a kpop fan precisely I'm a blink hehe my bias? Lisa but she's not my crush it's Jennie, my princess, but that was before now I'm not updated because i will never have a chance to her. If you're asking my adopted family are Filipino like me so I know filipino and the culture. Now you know me ——-

I'm currently here at LA cause I just open a branch here, what I love of my work it's that I can work anywhere and it doesn't need my presence too much just talking to the investors and franchisers but because of that my sister continues to bug me to help her managing one of the branch of the company that is in Korea, and I was thinking to open one of my restaurant there. Not now for sure I'm just waiting the report at the end of the month to see if in these tree months the branch that opened it's going well if it's okay then I will help my sister but I still have 1 month so I will enjoy this month relaxing here because I know for sure that I will have too many meetings and papers to sign once I accepted the role there, but at least maybe I can see kpop idols.

I was feel bored here in the office cause I didn't have so much work and there weren't any problem at the restaurant just a few in other country but I fixed. Now I was thinking going out to have a walk and buy a something in Starbucks, I wear short and a white shirt. When I was walking suddenly a lady with her hairs in a bun wearing a sunglasses bump into me causing her drink that was black coffe to my shirt, so now I have a stain Great what a lucky day, but it happens.

——————————————————————————-
Author: hope you like the first chapter. So I want to tell you that some of the first phrases are my thoughts about love tell me about yours. What do you think about love?