Company's project

Author: Hi guys I'm sorry if I just posted it now but too much happened these days, sorry also for the mistakes.
___________________________________

After the suddenly encountered a week pass and now y/n it's more busier because at the end of the week it will be announced the designs that the new cloth line will be for this season and of course y/n will be known as the CEO of the company.

You will ask about Chloe? Well she just came to visit her again after 3 days and talk to Y/n that went good. Y/n said that she need time to not be mad at her and Chloe said that she will make it up and she told her that she is gonna live in Korea and that made Y/n surprise. After that they meet again to have lunch and Chloe told her what happened to her and her ex cheater girlfriend she also said that she was so stupid to not listening to her best-friend and y/n couldn't not agree causing Chloe to look at her and y/n just laughed and said "what? It's the truth you were stupid and blind" mumbles the last part but Chloe heard it and thought maybe she will have a chance to get her "yeah you're right god if I can just rewind the time I will not do it" she replies. So they pass the time telling what they did in their life. Of course Jennie knew all of this. Y/n asked Jennie if she can meet Chloe and being an understanding girlfriend she agreed because she trust y/n but she can't be not worried. Y/n also told Jennie everything what happened in their meet ups.

——————————————————————————
Now y/n was in her office as always signing the paperwork when Ryujin came in a hurry looking so worried with their lunch.

"Ryujin! you scared me! Why are you such in a hurry?"

"It's just Yuna" she was still catching her breath

"What happen to Yuna?" And y/n didn't have a response so she called her "Ryujin?!"

Let's rewind to find out what happened.
It was when Ryujin came back from buying the lunch for them it was much late than the lunchtime of everyone because they were so busy with work that they forgot that it was lunchtime but Jennie called and of course she scolded y/n and she told her to eat or she will come there to make her eat something so y/n just told her that Ryujin will go to buy the lunch for them because she knows that Jennie is working and she doesn't want to make Jennie used her break time to tire her just because she hardheaded.
We were saying that Ryujin was coming back when she heard a noise and looked for it then she saw a some people that was looking at something and when she went near she asked some workers that was shocked what happened they replied that Yuna was scolded for bumping into the manager fortunately the coffee that was hold by the manager didn't spilled but the latter was so annoyed that she did on purpose. Hearing the reply Ryujin said to them to go back working and she passed everyone to go to Yuna.

"Ok everyone go back at work the show ended" after saying that everyone quickly went to their departments. "You two stay" added looking at tha manger and Yuna that was still on the floor and she was like going to cry but she was holding back.

"Oh Ms Shin I'm sorry for the inconvenience"

"So what happened here?"

"It's just that miss Yuna here don't know how to walk so her designs have coffee marks now"

"Miss Yuna is it really happened?" Ryujin asked looking at Yuna that answered after she looked at the manager

"Yes Ms Shin it was my fault"

"Oh what are you gonna do with your designs? The choosing will be at the end of the week"

"I can copy them in time"

"Are you sure? I think.." she was fitted by Yuna

"Yes Ms Shin don't worry"

"If you said that then I will go now good luck miss Yuna" then while she was going to the elevator she hear the manager saying something to Yuna