Company's project

Start from the beginning

"Next time look where are you going, I don't think they will choose yours designs so don't put too much effort" and with she left Yuna there

When the elevator's door opened at the last floor Ryujin rushed to y/n's office.

_Present

"...Ryujin?!"

"You were right about the manager even if she is qualified for her job she really a demon"

"What do you mean?" And with that Ryujin told her what happened and when y/n heard what that woman did to Yuna she was fuming

"What!! I was wrong to not fire her the first time I met her"

"You couldn't do it it was you first day and Yuna really wants to be choose because she didn't told the truth so don't do anything and trust her that she will finish her designs in time" Ryujin said to calmed her

"Okay but announce that the event will be move to Sunday night instead of Saturday morning I can't move it next week, I hope she will finish in time"

"That will be a big help for her, okay I will announce later let's eat because if not we will not be attend the event or more we will not going home tonight"

"Oh yeah right a mad cat will kills us but what happened to our lunch?" Said looking at the paper bag that contains their lunch and Ryujin put out from the bag the bentos but the food inside of it were mixed

"Well you can't blame me you know that I was rushing to you and I'm the one who bought it so just eat it" after that they ate their lunch and continue to work.

——————————————————————————

Earlier

After the manager left Yuna the latter was holding her tears because she doesn't want to be seen weak so she took all her designs and went to her desk to copy them hoping that she will finish on time but knowing that it will in less of 2 days she knew that it's going to be impossible.

Present

It was already ended the day and she didn't even finish the half of it. She was thinking of doing overtime and she wasn't the only one but she was really worried then a coworker went inside look really happy.

"Guys the CEO moved the date of the announcement of the winner on Sunday night" and with that Yuna was really relieved to have an another day and thanks God that he sent a good CEO then suddenly she composed herself and she started to work hard so she can finish earlier.

Meanwhile y/n and Ryujin were so busy working on the presentation that they didn't even notice the time if Jennie didn't show up.

"Really y/n it's already 8 pm" Jennie said while walking to the desk after entering the office's door. Hearing the familiar voice y/n quickly look up at the owner of the voice widening her eyes once she saw that it was her princess.

"Omo sorry princess I didn't notice the time" she said while looking at Ryujin like signaling her to say something.

"Oh yeah Jennie I'm sorry me too i didn't notice it we were just busy with the upcoming event and early there was a problem..."

"I understand but I think it's too much to overtime 3 hours"

"ehm yeah you're right it's late since you remind it I will go now byee" and with that Ryujin left and y/n looks at her girlfriend worriedly "baby are you mad? I'm sorry I told myself that I will going to pick you after your photoshoot but I got so focus on work that I didn't know that it was too late". Hearing it Jennie felt so guilty and she looked at her with softly eyes "hun I told you that you don't have to pick me up I have my own service and I'm not mad at you it's just that I'm worried at your health so now let's go eat something" she told y/n the last part while holding y/n's cheeks. "Okay do you want to eat in my restaurant?" Y/n said while standing up and offering her hand to Jennie and the latter nodded.