Chapter 18

Lo'ak, Ni'awtu and the others arrive, spotting the demon ship nearby.

"Atan, you look around for your sister. Do not follow us in you hear me? I want you to get your sister and Käseyla and get out of here" Lo'ak says. 

Atan nods.

"But Pähem" Atan says.

"If he is captured we will find him and bring him back" Lo'ak says.

Atan nods and goes the other way to find Tsyal and Käseyla.

Lo'ak looks through his sniper scope, getting a view of the ship from up close.

He turns on his throat microphone, to let Ni'awtu hear him too as she is up with Tox on her Ikran.

"I see Ray" Lo'ak says.

"They must know we are here. What do we do?" Ni'awtu asks.

Lo'ak moves his gun down.

"They have Pähem. And there are about at least twenty people on that ship, including Pähem and Ray" Lo'ak says.

"You go under and take the back. We'll take the front" Aonung says to Lo'ak and Ni'awtu.

"Are you sure?" Lo'ak asks, knowing it'll be a lot more dangerous in Aonung's position.

Aonung nods, "I've got this. Go!"

He looks at Neteyam too, telling him to go.

Neteyam nods and makes his way with Lo'ak.

"Lo'ak what is going on?" Ni'awtu asks as she sees him moving.

"Why are they going towards it?" Tox gets frustrated as he doesn't know what is happening.

"You take care of whatever comes up front. We've got this" Lo'ak says to Ni'awtu.

Ni'awtu looks at Tox and tells him to follow her, as they circle around the ship.

"They think we can't see them?" Lyle asks, as he's looking through one of the camera's inside the ship, seeing Ni'awtu and Tox flying around from above.

"I think they're doing it on purpose" Ray replies.

"Let me go!" Pähem, who is tied up right behind Ray, shouts.

Ray kicks him, "shut up."

"Father" he looks at Ray disappointed.

"Did you tell them that you are my son?" Ray asks, walking to him.

"How could I? I barely knew your name! Nor did I know that you were a psychopath!" Pähem shouts.

"That's enough" Lyle turns around and looks at Pähem.

"You knew. You knew they beat me up. You left me there to die" Pähem looks at his father.

Ray could see the realisation in his eyes.

"I did what I had to for you. For your safety!" Ray shouts.

"Safety? They left me bruised and cut. And I was bleeding completely. That was not safe. At all" Pähem says.

"Oh will you shut up and stop whining. I have to focus" Lyle looks to Pähem and Ray and then turns back around.

Pähem looks down. 
"Ni'awtu will kill you. You know that right?" Pähem says to Ray.

"She won't. I'm her brother, she is too soft" Ray replies.

Pähem smirks, knowing what's coming.

2 months ago.