Chapter 16

It is the next day.

Tsyal and Pähem left earlier than usual. But it was quite normal to the others now for them to go and hang out by themselves.

Atan had just left his marui, making his way to Tsyal and Pähem, only to find Käseyla there too.

"Hey guys" Atan waves at them.

Hearing his voice, Käseyla quickly puts her head down.

Tsyal can see that she is shy.

"Bro you took so long" Tsyal starts a conversation with Atan.

"You guys leave too early" Atan says.

"We were planning to head out. Go out for a ride on Ilu's and hang out. Join us" Pähem says.

"Käseyla is taking us outside the reef" Tsyal says.

"Wait what?" Atan's smile suddenly becomes a frown of worry.

"I didn't agree to that" Pähem whispers, taking a step back.

"What? What's wrong with it? It'll be fun. And you two can have your alone time together" Tsyal teases him.

"Tsyal you know that you are not allowed outside the reef" Atan says to her.

"Oh come on. Loosen up. We're only going for a while and we'll be back and no one will know" Tsyal says, as if it were a casual matter.

"You're not going" Atan says.

"Try and stop me" Tsyal calls for an ilu and jumps in.

"Tsyal!" Atan shouts but she ignores him.

"Atan, I am going too. I know my way outside the reef, it will be fine" Käseyla says.

"No. No it will not be fine" Atan looks to Käseyla, "are you out your mind?"

"Hey, don't speak to me like that" Käseyla took offence to Atan's tone.

Feeling awkward, Pähem chooses to excuse himself out of the situation, "Tsyal's gone and she's going to be alone so I should go after her too."

He calls for his ilu and dives in, riding towards Tsyal who had already further away from them.

"Käseyla you cannot just do these things. You can not put my siblings through danger like this" Atan says.

"It is fine. I have been many times before" Käseyla says.

"Because you are a reef person. We are not. We are forest people, it is different. Why did you think your father warned us to not go outside the reef?" Atan says to her.

"My father just over reacts. It's really nothing bad" Käseyla tries to hold onto his hand but he moves her hand away.

"If anything is to happen to my siblings, it will be your fault. Just remember that. I'm not going after them, because I warned them and I'm sick and tired of having to pay for their mistakes. They're your responsibility now" Atan says, turning away, to walk off.

"Atan wait" Käseyla calls out to him but he continues to walk away from her.

She sighs and then turns around, seeing Tsyal and Pähem waiting for her.

Käseyla then decides to call for an ilu, jumping on to ride and go to Tsyal and Pähem.

Atan looks back, seeing that she had gone with them.

He sighs, looking at her disappointed.
-
"That was so cool!" Tsyal shouts as they come to the shore on their Ilu's.

They had reached, outside the reef.

"These three rocks up there" Käseyla points to the three massive rocks that were in a clear view in front of them, "they are called the three brother rocks."

"Why is it dangerous to be out here? It seems normal to me" Tsyal says. 

"Because this is where people come to hunt. Meaning that, they are many dangerous animals out here, so we should be careful. And not stay for too long" Käseyla says.

"Oh come on. It cannot be that bad" Tsyal shrugs and continues to ride her ilu further down.

"Tsyal do not" Käseyla says.

But she ignores her, riding further down.

"Tsyal please. Do not go any further. It can be dangerous out there" Käseyla says.

"I'll stop her" Pähem says, riding forward towards Tsyal.

"Tsyal get back. Your mother and father will be furious, do not get yourself hurt" Pähem calls out to her.

He continues to follow her but she stops as she sees something coming ahead. Pähem also noticed it.

"A ship" Pähem whispers.

He then looks to Tsyal, "Tsyal we should really go now. I'm not joking, this is dangerous and we really need to go!"

She doesn't respond as she's too much in shock, seeing something she'd never seen before.

Pähem quickly rides forward and grabs onto her.

She turns around, coming out of her day dream.

"Come on, we have to go" Pähem says.

She nods and follows Pähem back to Käseyla.

"Sir, there are a couple of Na'vi's spotted in the sea" one of the avatars that are sat in the ship call out to their leader, Lyle.

Lyle walks forward, looking into a telescope that is built inside the ship, trying to get a view on who it might be.

"Let me see. I'll probably be able to know" Ray says.

Lyle stands up, "it's your son. Pähem."

Ray looks into the telescope, seeing Pähem with Tsyal.

He smirks and stands up. 

"He's found Lo'ak's daughter" Ray says.

"Well, our mission is almost complete" Lyle smirks back.

"Come on guys, we need to go back!" Käseyla shouts, "I need to tell my father about this. I don't think I've seen anything like this."

"You don't think it's the sky people do you?" Tsyal asks.

"It could be possibly so we must get back" Käseyla says.

"Get the Mako Submersible's ready to go!" A human, who is driving the ship, shouts.

"Hey!" Lyle walks to one of the people who is about to go into the Mako.

He looks at Lyle.

"Whatever happens, you make sure you get those kids to me, alive. You got it?" Lyle says.

He nods at Lyle, fearing him as he is just a human compared to Lyle, who is 10ft, standing in front of him, his shadow hovering over.

"Right let's go! Let's go! Round up the hatches!" Kevin, the human in charge of the boat, calls out.

Ray looks forward.

"I told you I'm coming for you" Ray whispers.
-