Preference #73 : He Gets You Concert Tickets

Liam: 

You both loved Justin Timberlake, so naturally when Liam heard he was going on tour he was the first to get tickets. “Sweetie?” Liam shook you awake, it was really early but Liam couldn’t wait any longer. You mumbled a “hm?” You heard him chuckle, “You’ve gotta open your eyes silly.” You opened your eyes to see two concert tickets in front of you, “Surprise!” “Front row Justin Timberlake tickets? How much?” He shrugged, an adorable grin on his face, “Doesn’t matter, I love you and JT so we are going.” You threw your arms around him as he fell back against the bed. 

Zayn:

“Oh my gosh they are coming here!” You squealed at your computer screen. Zayn just smiled as you continued to talk, “It’s been ages since they’ve been on tour. Its been like ten years since they’ve had music. I’d kill to see them.” You sighed, shutting the computer screen and curled up next to Zayn. You fell asleep shortly after but was woken up a couple hours later to Zayn’s arms not wrapped around you but typing away on the computer. “Babe? What you doing?” You moaned, covering your eyes from the bright light. “Shh, go back to bed baby.” You did as you were told but found out in the morning that Zayn had gotten you tickets to see Matchbox Twenty, you’re favorite band. “I love you so much, best boyfriend award goes to you.” You kissed him as he handed you the tickets. 

Harry:

“Ed Sheeran or Mumford and Sons?” Harry asked, his legs spread across your body. “I can’t chose,” you sighed, “I love them both.” Harry smacked the bed, “No, you have to chose.” “Why?” “Because I said so.” You rolled your eyes, “Well Ed and I are friends..but Mumford and Sons are so good.” Now Harry rolled his eyes, “Who would you rather see in concert?” You shrugged, “Probably Mumford and Sons since I’ve seen Ed.” Harry hopped up from the bed, disappearing into the other room. After about 20 minutes, a paper airplane appeared in the room, landing beside you. “Happy one year baby ;) I love you xx”  Harry had gotten you tickets to see Mumford and Sons for your one year anniversary. 

Niall:

For the last couple of weeks things had been pretty crazy. You hadn’t seen Niall much because when he was home you were already asleep and he left before you were awake most days. You understood but it was still upsetting and then you realize he is leaving for tour and this is all the time you guys had left together. You curled up into a ball as you drifted off to sleep. When you woke up in the morning you found a note on Niall’s pillow, “I’m sorry I haven’t been around much Princess, hopefully this will make up for me being gone and we can catch up :) I lovee youu!” Inside the envelope were two tickets to see Luke Bryan, you’re favorite country singer. 

Louis:

“We should go to another concert.” You suggested, snuggling up to Louis. He was on the computer, creeping around on twitter. “That sounds like a fantastic idea. Anyone in mind?” You shrugged, “Anyone you wanna see I’m sure I wanna see.” He kissed the top of your head, searching concerts coming to London. “How about The Fray?” He was grinning now. You both loved The Fray and this may be the only chance you would get to see them, “They’re doing some kind of charity concert here.” You nodded, a huge smile on your face. “I love you so much right now. ” He rolled his eyes, “Only when I buy you stuff.” You kissed him to shut him up and prove that you really do love him.