Preference #72: Youtube video (2/5)

Niall- “Hello everyone ” You said in you welcome voice waving your hand in front of the camera. “So this video I said I was going to do a ask Y/N and when I tweeted my best friend Niall was in it I got… like a billion question’s so… Niall wrote them down and here he is” Niall popped up into the shot. “You might know him better as Niall from One Direction” You ruffled his hair playfully. “Or the Irish one”, “Thank you Y/N” H picked up the piece of paper from the floor. “Right then so the first question is…who is the best at jumping” Niall read out. “Well I think that answer is clear it’s you you can jump like my height in the air” Niall nodded along in agreement. “Okay n’other question for you there Niall”, “Snog, Marry, Avoid- Y/N, Demi and Cara” He stopped thinking for a minute  ” I will avoid Cara, sorry… Snog” He stopped again. “Snog Demi and marry Y/N” He finished of quickly. “You would marry me over demi?”, “Erm yer” He looked down at the floor. You carried on the video and while you were editing it on your mac, you couldn’t help but question his statement. “So you would marry me over Demi, always nice to know” You looked away from the monitor. “oh yer well-yer”

Zayn- You had somehow managed to persuade Zayn to do a challenge video with you for your youtube channel. When you asked people to vote for the two challenges to do most said salt and ice… “Zayn have you ever done this before” You placed the salt on his arm. “Ermm nooooo dose it hurt” He nervously said. “I think it dose” You laughed grabbing the ice cube from a bowl beside you. “Your the bad boy though you can take it” You held it over his arm for a few second’s teasing him. “How many people can say they get to burn Zayn Malik’s skin  and get away with it” You looked at the camera then put it on top of the salt. “Wait what do you mean burn” But it was too late you had dropped the ice onto the salt and were pressing lightly on it. “OW OH MY GOD holy shit, fuck Y/N stop it”, “I ill be beeping it out Zayn”. “Yer well have fun editing…. fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck owww no stop take it off” You were both laughing, you grabbed the tea towel beside you and wiped it off his forearm. “I hate you for making me do that”